NFC on Galaxy S3

vbimport

Hi,

Just install the NC2 on my Galaxy S3, with 2 SIMs. Works OK for the network, BUT I can’t have NFC working anymore with SIMs. (ie: using APIs to access the SIM via SWP does not work anymore)
If I remove the NC2 adaptor and put only 1 SIM, everything works OK.

What is the solution to have it working with the NC2 adaptor?

Thanks

[QUOTE=n2c;2657553]Hi,

Just install the NC2 on my Galaxy S3, with 2 SIMs. Works OK for the network, BUT I can’t have NFC working anymore with SIMs. (ie: using APIs to access the SIM via SWP does not work anymore)
If I remove the NC2 adaptor and put only 1 SIM, everything works OK.

What is the solution to have it working with the NC2 adaptor?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks for posting. I am not quite sure what your NFC does but I assume it uses the phone’s simtoolkit, which is also used by the NC2 in order to display the dualsim menu in the phone.
there are 2 NC2 models. If your NC2 has the option to use the 007 mode then you can use this mode. This way the NC2 will not use the STK menu an dyou can use the shortcuts 001 call and 002 callin order to switch sims.
Please send a screen shot from the Dualsim menu then we will be able to tell you if your NC2 has the option of not using the menu, If yes this should work.

[QUOTE=chaijen;2657640]Hi, thanks for posting. I am not quite sure what your NFC does but I assume it uses the phone’s simtoolkit, which is also used by the NC2 in order to display the dualsim menu in the phone.
there are 2 NC2 models. If your NC2 has the option to use the 007 mode then you can use this mode. This way the NC2 will not use the STK menu an dyou can use the shortcuts 001 call and 002 callin order to switch sims.
Please send a screen shot from the Dualsim menu then we will be able to tell you if your NC2 has the option of not using the menu, If yes this should work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to answer.
Attached 2 screenshots.

Note: Nothing is mentioned about those options/issue. What are my options if I don’t have the correct NC2 model?

[QUOTE=n2c;2657661]Thanks to answer.
Attached 2 screenshots.

Note: Nothing is mentioned about those options/issue. What are my options if I don’t have the correct NC2 model?[/QUOTE]

Hello

All FAQs state that a dualsim adapter needs the sim toolkit to display the dualsim menu.
If you are using other lets say non standard functions (using STK for additional functions is definetely non standard) then you should do some research yourself or ask us about your additional function before buying the product and big online platforms are definetely not designed to display all exceptions etc. For this we have websites, FAQs and forums.

There is nothing like a"correct" model there is simply a regular and a premium model.
The card you have is the regular model that cannot bypass using the STK.

[QUOTE=chaijen;2657666]Hello

All FAQs state that a dualsim adapter needs the sim toolkit to display the dualsim menu.
If you are using other lets say non standard functions (using STK for additional functions is definetely non standard) then you should do some research yourself or ask us about your additional function before buying the product and big online platforms are definetely not designed to display all exceptions etc. For this we have websites, FAQs and forums.

There is nothing like a"correct" model there is simply a regular and a premium model.
The card you have is the regular model that cannot bypass using the STK.[/QUOTE]

I’m just trying to use standard APIs available on GS3 , ie: Open Mobile API (org.simalliance.openmobileapi)

[QUOTE=n2c;2657725]I’m just trying to use standard APIs available on GS3 , ie: Open Mobile API (org.simalliance.openmobileapi)[/QUOTE]

All depends if the Simtoolkit is used