Nextrcopy3

Sorry but Im new at this
I need help Im trying to copy a dvd to my computer using ISO but it wont record the whole movie It skips the start of the movie and the trailers. If someones know how please help

What’s the name of the movie(s)?

Babylon A.D but it does this with all the movies I just want to copy the movie to my lap top so I can copy it to a dvd later

Hmm for some reason there is something conflicting on your system I am afraid. There is no problem with bablon AD nor 1000’s of other titles. Id there any packet writing software is there an error?

[quote=lilmilo;2198454]Sorry but Im new at this
I need help Im trying to copy a dvd to my computer using ISO but it wont record the whole movie It skips the start of the movie and the trailers. If someones know how please help[/quote]
Can you try to copy to harddisk instead of ISO to see if it copies correctly that way before we start trouble shooting some more.

i will try to see what happens and I will let you know

I dont think theirs a problem with any software Im able to copy to a dvd I just cant save it to my lap top

You need a virtual drive to be able to watch ISO files correctly on a computer. So can you download Virtual Clonedrive by slysoft it is free and works pretty good with the ISO made with DNC3. Let us know how it works out