Next weeks ads (sort of) (4/27/08 US)

Thanks ripit!

No need to feel bad about letting us know whats going on (problems or not), that’s what were here for :slight_smile: Trust me we all have some sort of problem…

Thank you ripit!

Thanks, ripit. :flower:

Thanks ripit,
budzos

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2046111]Thanks ripit!

No need to feel bad about letting us know whats going on (problems or not), that’s what were here for :slight_smile: Trust me we all have some sort of problem…[/QUOTE]

Nothing major, just one of those nights. I had a root canal recently so it still hurts and I’m a little drugged. I had to work a hour late (the person that works customer service on the night shift called in). They were a little annoyed I wouldn’t work a double (and in all honesty, they were seriously short handed already). While I was working on the ads, the wife lost our 3 year old outside. She went driving around the neighborhood while I went running around looking for him. Turns out he was hiding in the laundry room (she doesn’t watch him that well). I went to the bathroom and the baby came in and scattered several of the ads I hadn’t done yet. The baby climbed up on a toy the 3 year old left in the kitchen, and managed to find a cup of vodka on the counter in the kitchen. As it was just barely in reach (supposed to be out of reach were it not for the toy), he managed to pour it in his face (hes not badly injured but he was not happy getting vodka in the eyes). Mean while I’m trying to scan ads while dealing with the kids again and again. What fun…

Does anybody know what brand 19" LCD monitor or anything about display quality for $130 at Fry’s?

Verb DL 20pack on sale Micro Ceter $27.99

Do you think it would be worth my time/gas to try and find some Ricoh JPNR03 with the Memorex that is on sale at OD?
Still have enough of the Verbs…plus OD is alot closer.
Thanks much.

[QUOTE=burtran;2049691]Do you think it would be worth my time/gas to try and find some Ricoh JPNR03 with the Memorex that is on sale at OD?
Still have enough of the Verbs…plus OD is alot closer.[/QUOTE]

If it burns that well for you, you might give it a shot, but if you’ve got plenty of media, I wouldn’t waste the gas unless I was trying to find some super-deal with a coupon. It’s just not worth the trouble anymore.

Yeah, after thinking about it, your right Negritude.
Probably not really worth it.
BTW, what would constitute “plenty of media”?:smiley:

[quote=burtran;2049795]Yeah, after thinking about it, your right Negritude.
Probably not really worth it.
[B]BTW, what would constitute “plenty of media”?[/B]:D[/quote]
When you look in your closet and you have more than Best Buy has on the shelves.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2049815]When you look in your closet and you have more than Best Buy has on the shelves.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Lol :bigsmile:

I do , but it doesn’t seem “plenty” enough :wink: