Next weeks ads (sort of) (4/27/08 US)

vbimport

I’m sure everyone is tired of me whining about my problems (I know I am) so let leave it at issues again. So bestbuy, office depot and office max is up (no media tab yet), and I’m working (slowly) on the rest. I’ll post as I go on what up.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Fyi, no staples ad (just opened the paper, got the rest online), not sure if it is a 2 week from last week (they do 2 weeks ads often), and last of all, how could I forget to mention verbatims at office max…

Thanks as always, ripit. I hope your problems go away soon.

Thanks ripit!

Thanks ripit, that new Panasonic Camcorder in the Best Buy ad looks great, 60gb hdd in it. I might just check that out.

I’m getting nothing on OfficeMax of Office Depot. Only BB is working here.

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;2045732]I’m getting nothing on OfficeMax of Office Depot. Only BB is working here.[/QUOTE]

Damn, transfer errors… They are done, but I posted before uploading them all. it should be good now. fyi, does anyone know, with filezilla, any way to make it keep trying to upload instead of timing out or trying to many times?

Thanks Ripit. Circuit Ciy is now working for me. (:

circuit city should be up (and office depot and office max should be fixed).
frys sun ad is up.

I’m sorry, I fixed what I can. I need a minute or two to deal. I’ll be back to try and fix it more (this time I mean it, I might be locked in the bedroom all night)…

[QUOTE=ripit;2045742]Damn, transfer errors… They are done, but I posted before uploading them all. it should be good now. fyi, does anyone know, with filezilla, any way to make it keep trying to upload instead of timing out or trying to many times?[/QUOTE]

Go to Edit>Settings>Connection and play with “Keep Alive,” “Timeout” and “Retry”.

Officemax is back in the game, baby! WOO!

I was starting to worry with all the ‘coupon’ BS the last few weeks!

Thanks a lot ripit!

…tells ripit…thanks…and take your time on posting/fixing the pages. we is in no rush. take it easy.

Thank you, ripit!

Thanks ripit…watch out for the storms blowing into DFW late tonight

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2045808]Thanks ripit…watch out for the storms blowing into DFW late tonight[/QUOTE]

Yea I might just go stand out in it to see how bad it is… It might be fun…

Ripit, thanks again for what you do.

[QUOTE=ripit;2045819]Yea I might just go stand out in it to see how bad it is… It might be fun…[/QUOTE]

Might be a good night to go fly a kite

[QUOTE=alan1476;2045726]Thanks ripit, that new Panasonic Camcorder in the Best Buy ad looks great, 60gb hdd in it. I might just check that out.[/QUOTE]

I might get one of these too if it proved to be better than Sony SR82 60GB HDD Camcorder :slight_smile:

Thank you very much ripit for the continuous effort :flower:

Thank you ripit

Thanks ripit!

No need to feel bad about letting us know whats going on (problems or not), that’s what were here for :slight_smile: Trust me we all have some sort of problem…