Next weeks ads (9/28/08 US)

vbimport

I seem to be having issues uploading. I’m not getting any failures or errors, but it pauses for a minute switching modes every few files. I kind of suspect my new but apparently crappy dlink gigibit networking equipment. Anyway, I got bestbuy, circuit city, the office supply stores, and walgreens (no media at target, cvs. sears or best buy). I’m going to have to leave and go to work. Hopefully since its slow but no errors, it will finish uploading in a little while.

so here they are.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you once again ripit!

as always…much appreciated. thanks. hope all is well.

Thanks as always, ripit.

Great job ripit.

Thanks.

Thank you, ripit.

Thanks ripit, I am wondering if those Sony CDs on sale at Walgreens are the Ty Music CDs?

Thanks ripit

Thank you ripit

Thanks ripit !

Thanks ripit

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks

Thanks ripit :slight_smile:

So I’m guessing that everything uploaded correctly while I was at work? I had told my wife to check it in half an hour to accept the replacement of two files, but she said some sort of dialog box popped up several other times later in the evening when she came back?

Thank you, ripit!

Mahalo! ripit!

[QUOTE=alan1476;2133357]I am wondering if those Sony CDs on sale at Walgreens are the Ty Music CDs?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The 30-pack of MIJ Sony Music CD-Rs are TY. Make sure that the package says MIJ though, because not all of them are.

It is amazing that you can still find some CD or DVD disk MIJ. That is interesting.

Yes ripit the only ones I don’t see Staples, Target and Radio Shack and those you said you don’t have right?

[QUOTE=ripit;2133460]So I’m guessing that everything uploaded correctly while I was at work? I had told my wife to check it in half an hour to accept the replacement of two files, but she said some sort of dialog box popped up several other times later in the evening when she came back?[/QUOTE]