Next weeks ads (9/21/08 US)

So far I have the office supply stores, bestbuy, circuit city, walgreens, cvs and I checked target (no media at target or bestbuy). I have to go out and run some errands and will pick up a newspaper. There is a chance that I will not get home in time before work. If I don’t make it back, everything is posted except I haven’t checked radio shack or sears for media, and I haven’t done the frys sun ad yet. If I get back in time (before 2PM), I’ll post sears and radio shack media (if they have ads and or have media) and the sun frys ad.

So here it is.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

I almost forgot, office max’s ad is a 2 week ad from last week so verbatims continue.

Thanks for the early posting:clap:

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit, I am going to try those Verbatim CD-Rs for 12.99 per 100, they are 52X and look just fine for my needs. I never bought them before. Anyone tried them yet?

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks ripit!!

ripit always comes through.

much thanks again. most nice. hope everything is going well for you and the family.

[QUOTE=ripit;2129394]So far I have the office supply stores, bestbuy, circuit city, walgreens, cvs and I checked target (no media at target or bestbuy). I have to go out and run some errands and will pick up a newspaper. There is a chance that I will not get home in time before work. If I don’t make it back, everything is posted except I haven’t checked radio shack or sears for media, and I haven’t done the frys sun ad yet. If I get back in time (before 2PM), I’ll post sears and radio shack media (if they have ads and or have media) and the sun frys ad.

So here it is.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

I almost forgot, office max’s ad is a 2 week ad from last week so verbatims continue.[/QUOTE]

We just need a BB coupon for this sale. Thanks man!

Thanks, ripit!

Thanks again ripit! :slight_smile:

Buffalo Technology Ext Blu-ray HD DVD Combo Drive on sale Circuit City $249
Need share some CC Coupon ?

I got some of those memorex 8x DL disc a few months back and they all burned fine in my Pioneer. May grab another at that price.

Thanks Again ripit

[QUOTE=alan1476;2129442]Thanks ripit, I am going to try those Verbatim CD-Rs for 12.99 per 100, they are 52X and look just fine for my needs. I never bought them before. Anyone tried them yet?[/QUOTE]

alan I went with the 50 packs of those cd-r last week because the 100 packs are all MII. Some of the 50 packs are tall lip CMC and MIC. I would look for those.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2129442]Thanks ripit, I am going to try those Verbatim CD-Rs for 12.99 per 100, they are 52X and look just fine for my needs. I never bought them before. Anyone tried them yet?[/QUOTE]

Yo Alan-

If you have a Costco nearby - go for the Sony ‘buy one - get one free’ deal for the CD-R’s - puts them at $9 per 100 and you get Daxons-eh!!

(good until 09/24/2008)

Mahalo! ripit!

Does anyone know if this Buffalo drive is an external LG GGW-H20L? It goes on sale for $250 tomorrow at Circuit City.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Buffalo-Technology-Blu-ray-HD-DVD-Combo-Drive-BRHC-6316U2/sem/rpsm/oid/220343/catOid/-17223/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Thanks very much, ripit! :flower:

Thanks ripit.

Thank you ripit

Thanks ripit