Next weeks ads (9/14/08 US)

vbimport

No media at cvs or bestbuy. I’m not sure if the staples ad is a misprint or not. 20$ for 50 dvd doesn’t sound like a sale price (maybe its suposed ot be a 100 pack). Anyway, sonys and verbatims plus some od brand if you like those.

Here you go.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you once again ripit!

Mahalo ripit! :slight_smile:

Thanks ripit
Hope your doing well over on the Southside.
Just staying dry here on the Northside.

thanks ripit:clap:

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks again ripit!

The Staples ad is correct; it’s $9 off the normal, hyperinflated price. The best deal by far is the OfficeMax $20 Verb 100pks, hopefully they will have some Taiwan made -R spindles there.

Thanks ripit I’m going to get me some of those verbs @ that price :clap: :clap:

Thanks

Many thanks ripit

Thanks, ripit!

[QUOTE=TLOE;2126098]The Staples ad is correct; it’s $9 off the normal, hyperinflated price.[/QUOTE]

That’s still not a real sale when every other brick and mortar retailer in the states sells a 50-pack of media for $14.99 or $12.99. I swear those have to be misprints because they are so far off the mark. $24.98 for a 50-pack of Sony? What kind of crack are they smoking?

I think it’s some kind of Mad Men style psychological experiment to see just how stupid and uninformed people are about market pricing. I guess they figure if eBay works with overinflated pricing, they can do the same thing at the retail level.

Thanks ripit.

You da man:bow::cool::bigsmile::clap:

Thank you ripit

thank you very much ripit :slight_smile:

Good lookin’ out ripit!

Thanks ripit, much appreciated.:clap: