Next weeks ads (8/3/08 US)

vbimport

I got all the normal stuff. There is no media at bestbuy. Fyi I know the images from circuit city are kind of large. I’m going to have to write some new photo shop actions for processing. The new scanner software I’m using (paper port 10 instead of 11) doesn’t see to have the settings I need (that I have found yet), but at least it doesn’t crash every few scans. So here thay are, let me know if there are any major issues (I haven’t got a solid process down since I changed software, not to mention staples and now office depot’s web sites have gone to flash only for the ads).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you, ripit!

Thanks ripit.:clap:

Do you think anyone at OfficeMax would appreciate it if I cut up the bag, entered the store with a roll of Scotch tape, and tape the pieces of the bag to the box for an office chair?

[QUOTE=Elder Young;2103764]Do you think anyone at OfficeMax would appreciate it if I cut up the bag, entered the store with a roll of Scotch tape, and tape the pieces of the bag to the box for an office chair?[/QUOTE]

Just get a couple of news papers, and tape the bags together into one GIANT bag!!!

Thank you once again ripit!

Just to add:
In Missouri here we have the tax free thang for computers etc (school stuff but includes pc’s and lappies etc.) going on right now.

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks again ripit :bow:

Mahalo ripit! :slight_smile:

Many Thanks… ripit

Thank you so much ripit :clap:

Thanks ripit. Hope your staying kewl over on the South side

Thank you very much ripit!

Don’t forget to check OfficeMax for an unadvertised media sale. You know the routine, OM often likes to put media on sale without announcing it anywhere. Definitely do price checks on the Verbatims. Combine that with the 15% off bag, and you could score a nice deal. I did that last time with the 15% off and an unadvertised clearance sale on the Verb 25-pack.

I never understood the reasoning behind " The unadvertised sale" , if its " On Sale" you would think they would advertise the correct price. I have been in the Retail and Whole business selling new and used computer parts, warrantying them and if I have a sale I want all my customers to know about it. I just cant understand their strategy.:confused:

thanks! out of all these sales which brand is the best?

It all depends on what item you are looking for, a sale is only a sale if you need the item.:confused:

lol sorry about that . looking for dvd+r media

Great job ripit!

thanks!

Thanks ripit,

The Circuit City ad is nice and big and very easy to read.

This week the gang at my place is going to use a an automated GIS model to forecast drive time and distance to the different stores for greatest fuel efficiency and cost savings.