Next weeks ads (8/24/08 US)

I got circuit city, bestbuy, the office supply stores and walgreens online this morning. Verbatims at bestbuy. I’ll fix any problems and post the rest after work (I get of at 4:00pm).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thanks RipIt.
How good are OfficeDepot CD-Rs?

Thanks ripit,

NBK

Whats the deal/how do you get this stuff so early///LOL! This is great! Thanks man!

Thanks ripit for the early posting!

Verbies at Best Buy $12.99, I just stocked up last week though :slight_smile:

How are the Verbatim CD-R Digital Vinyl? i have older ones AZO Blue (The Silver and Gold tops)
that are really nice but have not heard anyone comment on the new ones.

Are they CMC? Still Verbatim? MII?

Thanks

Thanks again ripit.

Thanks ripit :slight_smile:

Verbatim CD-R Digital Vinyl
I got MIT CMC MID

And Verb 100pack ( MCC004 ) :Z PAP6 going to bad
I will clean up OLD Verb near in my location

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks Burnsama

Darn figured they might be CMC, well if I ever run across some MII I will grab a pack.

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2115181]Thanks ripit :slight_smile:

Verbatim CD-R Digital Vinyl
I got MIT CMC MID

And Verb 100pack ( MCC004 ) :Z PAP6 going to bad
I will clean up OLD Verb near in my location[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ripit. :slight_smile:

& Lil’ late with my comment, but…[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2115159]How are the Verbatim CD-R Digital Vinyl? i have older ones AZO Blue (The Silver and Gold tops)[/QUOTE]

They’re nothing to hoot and holler about, but they’re still pretty good.

LG drive @ 16x [drive comment: known to be pretty good at this speed, higher speeds give C2]: http://club.cdfreaks.com/2099290-post44.html

LiteOn burn @ 12x [drive comment: known to be okay except for the high jitter at all speeds on all CD media]: http://club.cdfreaks.com/2099688-post820.html

Thank you ripit

Thanks.

Thanks ripit.

thanks much for the post. love the advance notice.

I added target media and the fry’s sun ad. There is no media at cvs or sears.

[QUOTE=etp;2115154]Whats the deal/how do you get this stuff so early///LOL! This is great! Thanks man![/QUOTE]

For the most part in the past, it has just been the early edition Sun paper sold on Saturday. The stuff I sometimes find online earlier varies. Sometimes its others scans found on various deal sites, sometimes it off the stores sites (it actually varies when/if they put it up early and when). Its actually rare that I find almost all of them online like I did this morning. There have been some weeks I have only found 1 store online, no mater how long I searched. If course whatever I cannot find online, I get from the paper (which usually has to work around when it comes out and my work schedule).

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit

That is the bad part of subscribing to the paper on, you always get the "Sunday Paper’ on Sunday while if you buy it on daily basis you can buy from news stand on 'Saturday.

May be that the way should be for us to thank you ripit for posting all the Sunday’s ad on 'Saturday the n again for those of us we get the paper on Sunday we lose interest to see it tomorrow.

Thank you, ripit.