Next weeks ads (8/17/08 US)

vbimport

I found quite a few of the ads online last night and this morning. I got all the office supply stores, bestbuy and wallgreens (no media at cvs). As I have mentioned the last couple of weeks, I’m being scheduled later at work recently (5pm or later today), so circuit city, frys sun ad and whatever else will be added kind of late (probably 6-7PM). So heres what I got so far.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thanks.

Wow! early man!

Thanks Ripit,

NBK

Thanks for the early posting!! 100 pack verbies $19.99-50 pack $12.99 @OM.

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit, as for those Verbs at Office Max, its a good deal if you have no media left, I wouldnt go stocking up on them, I made that mistake already and found that no matter where they were made, the 100 spindles can very inconsistant. So if I bought them, I would buy 1 and hope for the best.:wink:

Thanks, Ripit, Definately gonna get over to Office Max for some Verbs!!:D:cool:

Thank you ripit

Great advice, I found the 100 spindles to be a little inconsistant also. I usually buy the 50 pack spindle by CMC MAG.:clap:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2111573]Thanks ripit, as for those Verbs at Office Max, its a good deal if you have no media left, I wouldnt go stocking up on them, I made that mistake already and found that no matter where they were made, the 100 spindles can very inconsistant. So if I bought them, I would buy 1 and hope for the best.;)[/QUOTE]
Verb -R is my garbage media.

My experience with 16x DVD-R Neo-Verbatim (MCC 03RG20):

CMC = Good to Great (MAP7 burns great on the AD-7200, but high PIE on other burners. PIF is fantastic no matter what)

Prodisc = Garbage (avoid at all costs)

Moser Baer = Haven’t Tried

My experience with 16x DVD+R Neo-Verbatim (MCC 004):

CMC = Great to Perfect (MAP6 burns well on everything, and MAPA is still the greatest media ever made)

Prodisc = Haven’t Tried

Note1: My experiences apply equally to the 100-pack, 50-pack, and 25-pack spindles. The 100-packs have been fine for me.

Note2: If you still don’t know how to tell the spindles apart, shame on you.

[QUOTE=negritude;2111690]My experience with 16x DVD-R Neo-Verbatim:

CMC = Good to Great (MAP7 burns great on the AD-7200, but high PIE on other burners. PIF is fantastic no matter what)

Prodisc = Garbage (avoid at all costs)

My experience with 16x DVD+R Neo-Verbatim:

CMC = Great to Perfect (MAP6 burns well on everything, and MAPA is still the greatest media ever made)

Prodisc = Haven’t Tried

And if you still don’t know how to tell the spindles apart, shame on you.[/QUOTE]

Yep! I got Prodisc:a

looks like its time to stock up on verbs :slight_smile:

Thanks again ripit!

Will hit up OM tomorrow I guess, haven’t been there for a while…

Many thanks ripit

Ok, I’m done and have added circuit city, fry’s sun ad, radio shack and target. I have also confirmed, no media at cvs (also none at sears).

Thank you for the update ripit!

I might have to check Walgreens for some MIJ CD-R’s this week.

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks again ripit! :slight_smile: