Next weeks ads (8/13/06 US)

Well, looks like verbatims again this week (at office max). I noticed a couple of potentially good deals at best buy. All cyber power ups’s 30-40%off, nero 7 40$ after instant rebate (20$ after 20$ upgrade mail in rebate), and an lg burner for 40$ after instant savings (not as cheap as newegg probably but not to bad for local considering no rebate).

No long comentary this week, here they are.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

No long comentary this week?? Comeon!!

hehe thanks ripit!

Thanks ripit!

That LG burner has lightscribe.

Thanks ripit!

is the fujis from bb any good ? $14 for 50 is’nt to bad im thinking about buying 5 packs of them and get the lg dvd burner and apply the %30 off to make it $76.30 for all but i want to make sure the disk ant crap before buying them

Crap. Scoot on over to grab some Verbatims from OfficeMax instead.

30% off coupons, both of the BB’s i went to said that ‘that was last week, we’re all out now’ but then they came up with a coupon book that said ‘buy more than $100 worth of stuff’ & get a discount… Is that what the deal is here?

yeap same deal and i have about 30 30% off coupon books u can find them around the store and the workers station

100 Dynex CD-Rs for $10 at Best Buy, that sure isn’t bad.

Anybody know who makes those Dynex CD-Rs?

Usually CMC. Given the right drive and 16X burn speed they are just about worth the $10.

Thanks, Chas. That’s enough warning for me. I know Ritek makes some of the Dynex DVD media and thought the CD-Rs might be Ritek as well.

You should be able to tell by looking at the spindle if it’s CMC or not. CMC spindles [I]usually[/I] have a big lip on top and a different font for “OPEN” and “CLOSE.”

I hear your pain. I used to be able to get Ritek from Newegg but they have dropped the 100s that sold for $10. Almost everything else under any brand name today is CMC [I]if we are lucky[/I]. I would hardly pay more than $10 per hundred for CMC. Luckily my Plextor Premium does a very good job on these at 16X so I just have to live with CMC being the way it is.

what do u guys thinks about memorex at wallgreens… 13.99 is also not bad.

Anyone use 30% discount on sale items at BB this week?
Want to buy some blank media or some gadget with it

Why do you want to buy Memorex for $13.99 (I assume pack of 50) why you can buy either Verbatim or Sony which both are suprior to Memorex for $14.99?.