Next weeks ads (8/10/08 US)

vbimport

As I have said in the past, my scedule has changed at work. I will most likely be opening every time (unless I’m off) and will be working later. As a consequence, I will be doing as much as possible fri night. I haven’t figured out how I’m going to post it (a preview post and a second post when the rest are done, or just one post, with a notification when the rest have been added.

Regardless, I am off next Friday and work till 5PM on Saturday, so I will be uploading whatever I can find fri night (maybe pretty late), even if I don’t post about it. You can use last weeks link (its always the same link) to check for them. The rest will be late Saturday. I’m open to suggestions on how to do it.

most of the ads are up now (a lot was up last night, but at 1am, when I had to get up at 6am, I was too tired to think about how to post it). I also just added office max. Circuit city, frys and anything else will be up in a little while (just got home so I’m working on it now).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you once again ripit!

THANKS!!!:clap:

Thank you ripit.

Mr.Bill :slight_smile:

Thanks as always for the hard work, ripit!

Thank You ripit :slight_smile:

Its all up now.

Thank you ripit

Thanks ripit, I am waiting for those HD Monitors to come down in price a little, I am not finding very many. LOL.:wink:

Thanks very much, ripit! :flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2108109]Thanks ripit, I am waiting for those HD Monitors to come down in price a little, I am not finding very many. LOL.;)[/QUOTE]

I think its crt’s for me till the come down in price a LOT!!! I actually like crt images but wide screen and the smaller size would be nice.

is it LG GBW-H20L on sale Circuit City ( $229 ) ?

Mahalo ripit! :slight_smile:

[quote=Burnsama;2108135]is it LG GBW-H20L on sale Circuit City ( $229 ) ?
Thanks :)[/quote]Looks like it. Although on their website it’s $279 now.

[QUOTE=zaina;2108138]Looks like it. Although on their website it’s $279 now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info zaina :slight_smile:
where I can find C.C cupon anyone :bow:

Thanks ripit :bow:

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks ripit

Thanks ripit.

thanks for the work on ul these. much appreciated.