Next weeks ads (7/6/08 US)

vbimport

I got all the normal stuff. The office max scans are from last week (2 week sale, no new ad so far as I can tell). I didn’t get a sears or radio shack ad and no media on sale at target.

Anyway, we got verbatims and sony this week.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit. I am staying this weekend, no shopping for me. The heat is too much.:frowning:

thanks much as always. most nice for the heads up. nice.

Thanks much, ripit. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I might like to see if there is any MIT SONY16D1 left, if I can find a coupon.

And I know this is blasphemy, but that 100-pack of NexxTech CD-Rs (note, I said CD-Rs not DVDs) for only $7.99 looks tempting as a possible cheap gift or something. Who makes them and/or what’s the ATIP?

Thanks ripit. Hope your staying cool over on the Southside.

Thanks ripit and great job!

Woot Verbatims at Best Buy, going to get me some!

Thanks Ripit. Booyah !

Maybe I’ll try some of those Best Buy Verbatims. Based on package descriptions posted in these forums, the font on top of the spindle would indicate that they are Prodisc, at least at my local Best Buy stores.
The CMCs have not been too kind to my burners.

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2088953]Thanks ripit. Hope your staying cool over on the Southside.[/QUOTE]

Not so far. We went out grocery shopping and to get some movies, and its like an oven out there. Hopefully I’ll be inside the rest of the day though. I’m gonna reinstall windows on this computer and try changing a little hardware to try to eliminate a speed bottle neck (not to mention get rid if crappy paper port 11 that has been crashing all the time).

ripit mahalo!

Thank you ripit

Office Max has Memorex +R/-R in 50 and 100 packs on sale for $12.99 and $24.99. I happened to be at an OM today for something else, so I picked up 1x100 pack of RicohJPNR03 DO127 on a whim. Remember that Ricoh packs have 1 bubble wrap type spacer on top that looks indented into the top of the pack.

Thanks Ripit

Thanks ripit,
budzos

thanks ripit

[QUOTE=negritude;2088945]Thanks. I might like to see if there is any MIT SONY16D1 left, if I can find a coupon.

And I know this is blasphemy, but that 100-pack of NexxTech CD-Rs (note, I said CD-Rs not DVDs) for only $7.99 looks tempting as a possible cheap gift or something. Who makes them and/or what’s the ATIP?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about those NexxTech CD-Rs also…
I guess at $8 I can try one and find out.

Edit: After reading the reviews here I’ll pass --> http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/ExpandedModule.do?oid=124095&callingModule=9#custRatings

[QUOTE=negritude;2088945]that 100-pack of NexxTech CD-Rs (note, I said CD-Rs not DVDs) for only $7.99 looks tempting as a possible cheap gift or something. [/QUOTE]

Return to sender. :iagree:

[QUOTE=clsA;2089242]Edit: After reading the reviews here I’ll pass --> http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/ExpandedModule.do?oid=124095&callingModule=9#custRatings[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Ok, forget what I said. Not even worth it as giveaways. :Z

Thanks ripit!

A reviewer of the NexxTech CD-Rs on the CC site reports they have a weird smell. I’m kinda into weird smells so may have to pick some up just for the aroma.

From Circuit City reviewer:

Good price but when I burned music to them only half the songs were playable!!! dont work!!! they have a wierd smell