Next weeks ads (7/27/08 US)

vbimport

Got all the normal stuff (no media at bestbuy, target, sears and I didn’t get a radio shack ad). I know the resolution may be diffrent on diffrent images (working out issues with new software). If there are problems beyond that let me know.

HEre they are

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Mahalo ripit! :slight_smile:

Thanks you, ripit. :slight_smile:

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks once again Ripit

Thanks ripit

Thanks!!!

Thanks Again ripit :slight_smile:

Thank you ripit.

Kmart has 50-packs of DVD+R and DVD-R on sale for $14.99 (July 27-August 2). I haven’t seen any that are made in Japan in the Seattle/Tacoma area for a while, but there are still some that are made in Taiwan.

Thanks ripit.

Thanks mayne!

[QUOTE=Hadamar;2099932]Kmart has 50-packs of DVD+R and DVD-R on sale for $14.99 (July 27-August 2). I haven’t seen any that are made in Japan in the Seattle/Tacoma area for a while, but there are still some that are made in Taiwan.[/QUOTE]

50-packs of what? Sony? Sony MIJ is long gone, and gas is too expensive to waste looking for it.

[QUOTE=negritude;2099958]50-packs of what? Sony? Sony MIJ is long gone, and gas is too expensive to waste looking for it.[/QUOTE]

Sony 50-packs. I’m sorry I left out the important bit.

Thank you ripit

thanks a lot ripit

Amen to that negritude, I spent 3 gallons of gas at 4.00USD a gallon to go to Sears to get 2 spindles of Sony MIJ at 14.99 for a 50 spindle, add the 12.00 for the gas and I got beat on the deal.:sad:

Thanks ripit, as always appreciated.:clap:

Thanks ripit,

Here at my place we use a triangulation modeling method that helps minimize the distance to get to the hot bargains and maximize our fuel efficiency. It also gets us there faster in case there’s danger of a sellout on the media.

thanks, ripit!