Next weeks ads 6/22/08 US)

vbimport

I’m having issues and cannot get all the files uploaded. You can just try and see whats there I guess. I’ll keep trying.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Fyi no new ad at office max. They only have a one page ad on their site that claims to be good last week and this week (not sure if the verbatims from last week will carry over). No media at cvs, wallgreens, target, sears or radio shack. Maxell 100 dvd 20$, 50 cd 8$ at office depot.
Bestbuy has 20 verbatim dl for 30$ or 50 memorex dvd for 13$.
circuit city has tdk 50 dvd for 11$ or 100 cd for 13$

Staples has several hp medias shown here
http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=merchandising--Specials%20Page--Local%20Circular

Once again thank you ripit!

Thanks ripit, I hope you get all your issues resolved without to many headaches.
budzos

Mahalo! ripit! :slight_smile:

much thanks for the advance notice on the ads. take care.

[QUOTE=budzos;2081470]Thanks ripit, I hope you get all your issues resolved without to many headaches.
budzos[/QUOTE]

Its happened in the past and it has always resolved itself eventually. I still haven’t figured out if its my crappy netgear network, crappy time warner cable internet or a problem on the cd freaks server or what. I have to reset the network/modem several times just to get some files uploaded but it seems to go beyond that?

Thank you, ripit!

Good lookin’ out ripit!

Thanks ripit

Thanks a million ripit!!

first time I got Xs for the pics. ARGH!

[QUOTE=etp;2081563]first time I got Xs for the pics. ARGH![/QUOTE]

I always get mostly “X” for pictures every week.
Very few of tthe retailars links produce viewable images on my end.

Still I appreciate the effort. The images that are viewable still offer substantial information and saving opportunities.

Thank you ripit

[QUOTE=Nemesys;2081595]I always get mostly “X” for pictures every week.
Very few of tthe retailars links produce viewable images on my end.

Still I appreciate the effort. The images that are viewable still offer substantial information and saving opportunities.[/QUOTE]

Vista was the problem, went to my XP box and all good to go.

JUst out of curosity, when it happens, I get errors like these

Error: Disconnected from server
Error: Upload failed

It will go through and seem to successfully connect and start transferring a file, then I get that. It happens dozens (maybe hundreds of times), sometimes over the course of hours. I’m using filezilla. I’ll eventually get to many retries on the files and it will quit trying to transfer. At some point it will start getting critical transfer errors and occasionally I will even sometimes get a message about contacting filezilla if I know the cause. Resetting the modem and or router/wireless card will sometimes help get a file or two through. I’n not sure if that is part of the cause or if it is just coincidence (my crappy netgear network is always messing up and time warner sucks).

Anyone have a clue what would cause that? It happens every once in a while (most weeks I don’t have problems).

Thanks ripit…now I don’t need to get the paper. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ripit;2081610]JUst out of curosity, when it happens, I get errors like these

Error: Disconnected from server
Error: Upload failed

It will go through and seem to successfully connect and start transferring a file, then I get that. It happens dozens (maybe hundreds of times), sometimes over the course of hours. I’m using filezilla. I’ll eventually get to many retries on the files and it will quit trying to transfer. At some point it will start getting critical transfer errors and occasionally I will even sometimes get a message about contacting filezilla if I know the cause. Resetting the modem and or router/wireless card will sometimes help get a file or two through. I’n not sure if that is part of the cause or if it is just coincidence (my crappy netgear network is always messing up and time warner sucks).

Anyone have a clue what would cause that? It happens every once in a while (most weeks I don’t have problems).[/QUOTE]

I took my netgear stuff back to BB and got Linksys and all is good at the Simpson’s. It is definately a timeing out in your connectivity due to who would ever know problem. Netgear help sucked so bad I was willing to use anything else. went to Wal-Mart and bought a combo pack for less $$$ and customer service actually worked for me at Linksys.:iagree:

PS// I left my firewalls / lock downs on the wireless open since I live in the woods.:clap:

thanks ripit :slight_smile:

thanks a bunch ripit