Next weeks ads (6/15/08 US)

vbimport

Looks like we got just about any flavor of verbatim you want this week. Best buy has 50 packs of dvd and office max has dvd 50/100 and cd plus some light scribe stuff and dual layer (not the best price on dual layer but ok).

I knew I would have to work early today, so I got most of it online last night and got all the normal stuff. There is no media at staples, sears or target.

So here they are.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Once again thank you ripit!

Thanks. The “sale” at OfficeMax is something of a joke. I guess inflation has hit them the hardest.

Verbatims on sale finally, thx ripit.

Mahalo! ripit! :slight_smile:

Gracias ripit. Happy Flag Day

Thank you, ripit!

[QUOTE=negritude;2077280]Thanks. The “sale” at OfficeMax is something of a joke. I guess inflation has hit them the hardest.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe :rolleyes: their just tired of loosing their A** with everyone combining DVD sales and 10 off 20 coupons…

Thank you ripit

Thanks Ripit, have a happy Father’s Day

Thanks Ripit. And Happy Fathers Day to all fathers. :cool:

Mr. Bill :clap:

Thanks ripit. You the man!

Thanks Ripit

Thank you Ripit :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=clsA;2077394]Or maybe :rolleyes: their just tired of loosing their A** with everyone combining DVD sales and 10 off 20 coupons…[/QUOTE]

Truth be told, I would rather the prices go up a bit and they continue to be liberal with coupons than for them to pull an office depot and disallow any coupon usage on any kind of technology. Of course I’m not sure how they are about taking coupons anymore (they closed the one that was close to me so its an hour drive).

any coupons for office max to make this deal sweeter?

[QUOTE=clsA;2077394]Or maybe :rolleyes: their just tired of loosing their A** with everyone combining DVD sales and 10 off 20 coupons…[/QUOTE]

There really aren’t that many people using those coupons. Most people are either rich and don’t care, or ignorant, so they pay inflated prices for everything, especially technology. Just look at eBay.

Anyway, it really doesn’t matter. The better deal is at Best Buy, where you can buy two 50-packs for only $25.98, and then use a 10% or 12% coupon that’s probably floating around. Unlike with the oil oligarchy, the rest of the economy is still based on competition.

Speaking of best buy coupons… they have a toshiba laptop I’d like to buy as it’s on sale this week - I wouldn’t mind a 10 or 12% off coupon to offset the tax.

Anyone?

[QUOTE=ripit;2077546]Truth be told, I would rather the prices go up a bit and they continue to be liberal with coupons than for them to pull an office depot and disallow any coupon usage on any kind of technology. Of course I’m not sure how they are about taking coupons anymore (they closed the one that was close to me so its an hour drive).[/QUOTE]

Yeah the OM near me has always been pretty good about the coupon usage even on sale items. I my self quit using them on the Verbs sales …as i was more than happy to get them for $20 a 100.

[QUOTE=negritude;2077597]There really aren’t that many people using those coupons. Most people are either rich and don’t care, or ignorant, so they pay inflated prices for everything, especially technology. Just look at eBay.

Anyway, it really doesn’t matter. The better deal is at Best Buy, where you can buy two 50-packs for only $25.98, and then use a 10% or 12% coupon that’s probably floating around. Unlike with the oil oligarchy, the rest of the economy is still based on competition.[/QUOTE]

BB is an hour drive for me so the OM deal is still a little better.

As for not that many people using the coupons I tend to disagree
Sights like SlickDeals and Fat wallet are all over deals like that and their following has grown quite allot in the past year.

Heck they use those OM coupons at Staples and OD on anything they can…

Is their any chance those Nexxtech at CC are 8x MIT CMC.s ?