Next weeks ads (5/18/08 US)

vbimport

I got everything but staples (and I’ll give a link for that). I didn’t get a staples ad, and there site has changed to a flash player only format (I have managed to capture images from it but still haven’t got the process quite worked out, plus the images have been poor). There is no media at office depot, target or sears and I didn’t get a radio shack ad, so things are kind of slim for media, though best buy has 100pk verbatims. So here you go.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

staples
http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=merchandising--Specials%20Page--Local%20Circular

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit

Thanks much for your time and effort Ripit.
Much appreciated!!

[QUOTE=ripit;2059274]…best buy has 100pk verbatims…[/QUOTE]

That’s odd. They weren’t even carrying the 100-pack for the last 6-months or so. I thought they had dropped it for good. I guess the lost business to OfficeMax caused them to change their mind.

I cannot buy anything this weekend, I am exausted. But I want to thankyou ripit for your great posts.:clap:

Thanks a bunch ripit :clap:

Thank you ripit :slight_smile:

Thanks ripit!

Same here. Thanks ripit.

Mr.Bill :bow:

Ty.

Thank you, ripit.

Thanks ripit hope u got out today its was beautiful day for soccer today over here on the north side of DFW

Thanks ripit! :bow:

Thank you ripit,
budzos

as always. much appreciated on the heads up for ads. thanks.

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2059557]Thanks ripit hope u got out today its was beautiful day for soccer today over here on the north side of DFW[/QUOTE]

I could rant (believe me, I could rant), but after typing a page long bitch session about my day, I deleted it, and decided to just talk about the morning… (thats what you get for asking about my day).

I got up with the intention of getting 5 48 packs of aa batteries for 3.50$ ea (I knew they most likely would be out of stock even though I had an email confirmed order, circuit city, for instore pickup), so I called ahead and the order could not be found (gonna call back on that one because I’m a prick). IT messed up my time frame for the ads though (open at 9am but a closed recording till 9:45). I’m cool at this point, cause I expected it. Saw a monitor at a garage sale/flea market (it was in a strip mall parking lot but most stuff was garage sale trash). It was trash, but got brand new infinity 692.1i speakers (needed them for my car as the factory ones got wires ripped out (from the speakers them selves), for 15$… Weird because the box looked 20 years old and tattered, but the speakers looked showroom clean. Thing is, it included paper work for someone that bought them in 2001 for 140$ from crutchfield (the receipt along with some polk speakers and an install kit). but the speakers do not look years old. I have some expensive speakers including some of the very old polk US made car speakers (still work great after 20 years). They look brand new (glue on the cone surface for wires is stick).

But who cares,if they are trash, so what. I saw another yard sale (nice duplex with garage, better off people just trying to get rid of crap for moving, looked richer). So I got 3 17" monitors for 20$, and they just rock!!! Whoever owned these must have had a spider (color was right on). One was a dell trinitron, almost like the one I use in my bedroom, but the picture was even better (now I got 2 really nice crt’s). I can also replace the blurry crt on my htpc (sd tv so I cannot read text, monitor in the cabinet for that). So then I found a paper and did the ads). I was tired(stayed up till 3am getting some of the ads done) but actually had 1.5 hours after finishing to play with the kids, get ready for work). I’m usally panicking to get to work when the ads are done.

Speaking about going outside, at least the kids enjoyed it.
forgot to mention, before doing the ads (seemed I had time to spare for one rare occasion), we set up the water slide for the kids (18’x9’ inflatable water slide, cost a fortune, but takes so much time, we cant use it very often).

So then I went to work and all went to hell… came home after and fell right into a bottle of vodka (hence the long post). I wonder if I’ll be coherent enough tomorrow to cause some shit about the batteries (I think god made me a customer service manager to punish me for all the retail employees I have tortured), but the devil has made me learn from the job, just how to get my way… You don’t have my confirmed order, and cannot find it after I called and a day to look, your ass is grass…

Damn, too late to delete that, lol…

Thanks ripit!

[B]Quote from ripit[/B]
(I think god made me a customer service manager to punish me for all the retail employees I have tortured), but the devil has made me learn from the job, just how to get my way… You don’t have my confirmed order, and cannot find it after I called and a day to look, your ass is grass…

Thanks ripit.
Will probably have one of those heated discussion today with OfficeMax. 11 days ago had new office furniture delivered. This weeks ads / OfficeMax had the model of desks (had bought 2 of them) on sale this week … total of a $100 savings. What ya think the manager is going to have 25 excuses why he can not adjust out the difference when I call him today. Any suggestions in the art of persuasion from a man in the trenches. :clap: