Next weeks ads (5/17/09 US)

As some might know there was a small virus issue last week. I volunteer to do this on my own from my home computer (I don’t work for cdfreaks or anything), and I apparently let a script slip by that would direct you to a site that would try to sell you bogus av software.

So this week, I have left the current html files that were already on cdfreaks server intact (I didn’t change anything). The only thing I uploaded were jpeg images and they were scanned with trend micro av and spybot just before uploading. Well see how it goes this week.

Fyi since I didn’t modify files, I could not display one image. Frys fri ad has 15 memorex 25GB blueray disks, 4x, for 39.99, item 5678681

Beyond that I got the normal stuff, no media at bestbuy or cvs.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you so much:bow:

Thanks, ripit. Sorry to be such a pest about the virus last week. The page is OK now.

BTW, anyone know anything about this new “Optimum” media at Fry’s? MID?

Also, notice that Target has a sale on a 50-pack of Sony Music CD-Rs. Is there even a slight or remote chance you can find a pack of those that are MIJ?

[QUOTE=negritude;2275937]Thanks, ripit. Sorry to be such a pest about the virus last week. The page is OK now.

[/QUOTE]

Feedback helps as it shows if the problem is fixed. That one kept appearing mysteriously. Even after my system was cleaned, and I cleaned and re uploaded the files, it still reappeared, and even after people at cdfreaks tried to clean it, it still somehow came back. I may just use the current html for now instead of modifying it in case something is still lingering on my system somewhere. I plan on getting a new motherboard soon which will mean a clean install. Only problem is, I am being indecisive as hell on a new motherboard (I might post a thread on that or I’ll never wind up buying one).

sincere THANKS ripit

[QUOTE=ripit;2275906]Fyi since I didn’t modify files, I could not display one image. Frys fri ad has 15 memorex 25GB blueray disks, 4x, for 39.99, item 5678681.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ripit,

NBK

Mahalo ripit!

Thanks ripit. :wink:

Thanks, ripit.

Thanks Mr ripit. Stay dry over on the southside

Thanks for continuing to post ripit.

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks very much, ripit! :flower:

[QUOTE=negritude;2275937]
BTW, anyone know anything about this new “Optimum” media at Fry’s? MID?
/QUOTE]

I’d like to know too.

Thanks ripit.

[QUOTE=negritude;2275937]BTW, anyone know anything about this new “Optimum” media at Fry’s? MID?[/QUOTE]

I’ll be at Fry’s tomorrow. I’ll pick some up and let you know.

Her ya go. Both DVD-R (CMC MAG. AM3) and DVD+R (CMC MAG M01 000) MIT. Gold top. $15.99 with $7 MIR each this weekend.

Meant to say per pack of 100 (no spindle).

I haven’t had much reason to be interested in dvd recordables lately, but I’d be interested to know how those optimum dvd’s scan/burn. My 2nd 100pk of verbatims is dwindling down to about 65 now… so hopefully there will be some equally good deals down the road. It’s been rare to see 100pks of dvd recordables under $15 that are of decent quality. For those who want to know, these +rs hover around 170-600 pifs (most falling somewhere in the middle).

If there is a thread about those discs, just post a link… I’ll be looking in the scans forum next :slight_smile: