Next weeks ads (4/13/08 US)

vbimport

I got all the normal stuff but there are a few things to note.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

verbatims at office max but with a coupon so price?

I didn’t get a bestbuy ad. These bestbuy scans were taken from fat wallet (so I cannot verify that all pages are there). I don’t see any media.

The staples ad was taken from staples web site (first time I successfully captured images from a flash only ad, but they don’t look the best). The actual paper ad is layed out completely different, but all items seem to be the same (I looked it over pretty hard) with the exception of a 5 off 50 coupon on the front page of the paper ad I got, (it lists locations in Texas and 2 other states that it is good so it would seem it is not good nationally). You will have to check their web site with your zipcode to see if you get the coupon I guess.

No media at sears, target or cvs.

I did not get an office max ad. Normally the office max ad is up on there site by now but all that was there was the coupons (and they called it a virtual ad instead of bonus coupons like they have in the past), so I posted what I got. I’m guessing there won’t be a further ad this week.

I think thats it, enjoy!!!

you back! Eh!

Thank you once again ripit!

Thanks, ripit! Great job as always. :clap:

Thank you, ripit. You are the man.

Thank you ripit, the media bargains posts are greatly appreciated!

The general consensus at my house is to follow-up on the Verb coupon at OfficeMax and grab a spindle of TDK CD-Rs at Walgreens and hope for a good MID. The MID on the TDKs will probably be CMC 97m26s66f from Taiwan.

glad to see you have things up and running. thanks for what ads you do get to us. most nice.

Thanks ripit, I have to see whether those Verbs are MII, or MIT?:confused:

Thanks ripit

Thank you ripit :clap:

Thanks very much, ripit! :flower:

Since the 100-pak of Verbies is regularly $59.99 at OM, the $35 coupon should make them $24.99. I need some +R, but wish there were some way to be sure they are PAPA. The last spindle I bought are PAP6 and aren’t very good.

Only one spindle per coupon.

Thank you very much ripit :flower:

Thank God I just sent my brother 500$ to get me some deals :bigsmile:

[quote=ripit;2036944]
I did not get an office max ad. Normally the office max ad is up on there site by now but all that was there was the coupons (and they called it a virtual ad instead of bonus coupons like they have in the past), so I posted what I got. I’m guessing there won’t be a further ad this week.[/quote]
I went into my local Office Max today and noticed that they did not have a printed ad circular posted for this week.

Thanks for the information!

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Thanks ripit

Since the 100-pak of Verbies is regularly $59.99 at OM, the $35 coupon should make them $24.99. I need some +R, but wish there were some way to be sure they are PAPA. The last spindle I bought are PAP6 and aren’t very good.

I wouldn’t count on those being worth a crap either. I got a 100pk back when they were 19.99 a month or so ago and they are the worst Verbatim I have ever had. They start out terrible but get better by the end. I have a couple more spindles and I hope they are not like this batch.:a I am done with 100pks so far.

[quote=jigsw;2037156]I wouldn’t count on those being worth a crap either. I got a 100pk back when they were 19.99 a month or so ago and they are the worst Verbatim I have ever had.[/quote]Don’t know why, but 100-pks of Verbies have never tended to be as good as the 50-pks for me even when they are apparently made in the same PAPA plant. All the truly first class Verbie burns I ever got were on discs from 50-pks (not that all 50-pks are always so great). It makes me wonder if they route the best batches to 50-pks and under and those that aren’t quite as good to 100-pks.

But I keep trying 100-pks occasionally and hoping… :rolleyes:

Thanks Ripit!!

Where is this $35 coupon for OM from or was it one sent via email?

here is a link http://www.officemax.com/catalog/home/week16/EVENT041308.pdf?cm_re=InstoreCoupons--TSBan--Wk16