Next weeks ads (3/23/08 US)

vbimport

I got almost nothing to post, but there is an obvious reason for it. Almost all stores will be closed on easter Sunday. I tried searching online last night (store sites, fat wallet, slick deals etc) and didn’t find anything except office depot. In early edition paper there was cvs, wallgreens, frys, circuit city and office depot (no media at sears) so that’s what I have to post.

Fyi, bestbuy, circuit city, staples, office max and fry’s will all be closed Sunday (office depot will be open).

I’ll try searching online for anything else tonight after work. Beyond that, I’ll probably post the rest on Sunday after work (nothing starts till Monday anyway so it still gives a bit of an early look, even though they will probably all be on the store sites by then).

So here is what I got.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Many thanks, ripit! :flower: Hope you are getting around a little better now.

thanks much for looking around. ads should still be out for us to look at that would be starting monday. but we shall see i guess. thanks again.

Thank you ripit :slight_smile:

Thanks Ripit: Hope you are feeling better.:iagree:

Thank ripit, I always forget about stores being closed on Holidays because I am always working!!

Mahalo ripit! :wink:

Thank you, ripit!:bow:

[FONT=Times New Roman]We’re not going to escape a big recession if the retailers don’t start having mega sales to stimulate the economy! Somebody call President Bush. ;)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Office Max could start the ball rolling with a big sale on Verbatim +R DL discs.:D[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks ripit! I check your postings on a regular basis. :clap:[/FONT]

Thanks ripit,
budzos

thanks Ripit

Thanks ripit.

Burn On,
Russell

Thanks ripit. hope your foot is better. at least it has been nice outside here in the dfw area so u can get out.

Thank you once again ripit. Hope your foot is better now and Happy Easter to you and yours.

Thanks ripit

Our economy is held hostage to high gasoline prices and the 12+ Billion dollars pumped into Iraq each month… soon 12 Billion each week… that has an impact on everything from a slice of bread, to the tech products which have had the luxury of being DIRT CHEAP and mass produced… but no longer… EVERYTHING in our economy will STAGFLATE due to the terrible course our country is on… BLANK MEDIA INCLUDED.

Knowing this… I’m not surprised that the stores want to close on holidays, because the last couple of holidays have been a wash… aside from things that were (relatively speaking) good deals… consumers WILL NOT SPEND money when gas prices are so damned high, and ESSENTIAL items are eating into discretionary purchases…

You can be republican, democrat or independent… it’s hurting EVERYONE. If not today, tomorrow, next week, SOON.

Deleted post: no appropriate

Thanks Ripit

It looks like if you can get OD’s flyer, there is a $5 discount for purchases over $5 for Sunday only. That can make the Memorex media a good deal for “throw away” disks. I just saw the flyer online, so I don’t know the fine prints.

[QUOTE=learndvd;2025163]Thanks Ripit

It looks like if you can get OD’s flyer, there is a $5 discount for purchases over $5 for Sunday only. That can make the Memorex media a good deal for “throw away” disks. I just saw the flyer online, so I don’t know the fine prints.[/QUOTE]

You can’t use that $5.00 discount on the Memorex media since it’s considered a Technology product. :wink:

Thanks Ripit!