Next weeks ads (3/16/08 US)

Got all the normal ads this week (no media at sears or target). Since I have had problems uploading to the server the last few weeks, I’m going to be doing it in stages today (so things can be uploading while I work).

the media, staples, office max and office depot are up and I’m working on bestbuy, circuit city etc. right now.

In case anyone wonders about the foot, I haven’t gone to the doctor yet (not unusual for me), but I’m pretty certain its a minor fracture (not a bad break) and a somewhat bad sprained ankle (not really bad though, nothing torn or severely pulled). So anyway, the rest should be up soon enough, enjoy!!!

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

fixed radio shack media

circuit city is up.

Looking for a great deal on a 24" monitor.

Best buy is up. Just a note about best buy’s ad next week. The next to last page says next weeks ad will be online only. It also says all stores will be closed easter Sunday.

Thanks very much, ripit! :flower:

Added frys sun ad, radio shack, and sears and target electronics, enjoy!!!

Thank you very much ripit :slight_smile:

Sweet! Verbatim DVD+/-R 16x $24.99 at OfficeMax. Thanks ripit.

Thanks, Mr.ripit:clap:

Even when injured ripit always is here. I hope you feel better my friend. Stay off that leg.:frowning:

Thanks, ripit. Hope ur foot gets better.:iagree:

Great job ripit!

The Gigaware DVD+R 16x at Radio Shack have been RICOHJPN R03, $12 a 50 is not bad and these are burning very good.

dont know ya that well. but i surely do appreciate the work you do here. thanks much for the ads. hope the ankle/foot heals quickly. laters.

Thank you, ripit.

Thanks ripit!

Thanks Ripit

[QUOTE=etp;2019823]Looking for a great deal on a 24" monitor.[/QUOTE]

Scour Best Buy and Circuit City for LG 24" LCD. Both stores have them on clearance for around $329. It is P-MVA panel, much better than those TN film matrix.

Thanks as always ripit,
budzos

Kudos…

Thank you ripit

[quote=ghetocowboy;2020179]Thanks Ripit

Scour Best Buy and Circuit City for LG 24" LCD. Both stores have them on clearance for around $329. It is P-MVA panel, much better than those TN film matrix.[/quote]
Is that an HDMI Monitor?

Westinghouse is a good deal on an M-PVA 24" with HDMI… best price I’ve seen for HDMI @ 1920x1200.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824255001