Next weeks ads (2/9/09 US)

Not too much to post this week. The job has gotten a little smaller (compusa is gone, circuit city is gone, kmart is closed in my area). No media at cvs, target or sears. So I got fry’s sun ad, the office supply stores, wallgreens, and bestbuy, enjoy.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

I might glance around for other stores that advertise and sell media to post in the future (not aware of any, that are in the news paper anyway).

Thank you very much Ripit.
Really appreciate your work.

thnx much for the work. nice to see ya going strong.

Thank you, ripit!

Thanks ripit:)

Thanks ripit!

I did get the K-Mart ad this week, no media listed.

Thanks ripit,
budzos

Mahalo! ripit!

Thanks Again ripit! :slight_smile:

Thank you ripit

Thanks ripit.

Thanks Ripit!

Staple’s Memorex? After picking up a couple tubs of the sony last week,they were displaying new Memorex DVDR in purple/white tubs of 100/50/25/along with 10 pk with slim jewel cases. Very few regular Memorex +R and -R left at my local staple’s.

I’m curious to see if these are included in their sale and who made them.

[QUOTE=ripit;2214851]I might glance around for other stores that advertise and sell media to post in the future (not aware of any, that are in the news paper anyway).[/QUOTE]

There are other places, but not ones that advertise on a weekly basis.

NewEgg has various deals on media, which when combined with free shipping, often beat any deal you can get in a retail store.

Microcenter has their own periodic deals, but unfortunately, there are fewer of them than even Fry’s, so not that many of us can take advantage of them.

Walmart might have something on occassion, but their ads never list it.

Sam’s Club and Costco also have stuff at good prices sometimes, but they don’t have a weekly kind of ad.

Oh, and I just remembered Rite-Aid. Did they have anything this week?

And by the way, I don’t think you even need to mention K-Mart or Sears anymore as not having any media on sale. They haven’t had any deals in what seems like over two years, so they are in the same category as CompUSA and Circuit City as far as I am concerned. Deals on media at K-Mart and Sears are dead.

Here’s the MID code of the new Memorex 16x DVDR at staple’s and they are on sale:

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:RITEKF1]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Ritek Corp.]
Manufacturer ID : [RITEKF1]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

[ DVD Identifier V5.0.1 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

Looks like dash format to me!

Another memorex gimmick?

[QUOTE=saugmon;2215342]Here’s the MID code of the new Memorex 16x DVDR at staple’s and they are on sale…Looks like dash format to me!..Another memorex gimmick?[/QUOTE]

:confused:

What are you talking about? RITEKF1 is a 16x DVD-R MID. So, what gimmick are you referring to?

That’s the new memorex marketing gimmick. New white/purple shrink wrappers with the words DVDR. “Operational in all dual format computer dvd-rw drives”.

My local staple’s had no +format memorex except for RW and inkjet printable.

The associate at staple’s acted like they were an entirely new type of dvd,but the very fine print on the shrink wrapper says -16x.

[QUOTE=saugmon;2215523] The associate at staple’s acted like they were an entirely new type of dvd…[/QUOTE]

Staples associates aren’t the brightest folks around.

Shucks, nothing really good in the CD-R department. Anyhow, thanks Ripit!

hey there mr ripit. good to see ya back. thanks for all you do. hope all is well over on the southside. things a little soggy up here on the northside. get that little one a soccer ball to kick around the house.