Next weeks ads (2/15/09 US)

I got the normal stuff. There is no media at bestbuy, cvs, target, or sears. I’m still looking around for other national stores with advertised media to post now that a few big ones (kmart in my area, circuit city, compusa etc) are gone.

So here you go.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

By the way, next week, I close on friday, and work 9-5 on saturday (If my replacment doesn’t come in till 5PM, I might not get out of there till 6pm). I might see what I can find thursday or friday morning and post early. Otherwise, it will be late next saturday.

Thanks ripit.

Thank You ripit

Thanks Ripit. How good is the Lightscribe Verbatim Media for $9.99 30 pack?

3 weeks in a row now no local add for Office Max here … And they wonder why their sales are down ?

Staples is 25min up the road …guess I could get free shipping on some Sony -R 100 packs

thanks for the scans buddy

Thank You, ripit!

Thanks ripit

Thanks.

Thanks ripit,
budzos

if anyone sees a External HDD 2.5" for laptops around $100. Lemme know please. I prefer 7200RPM as well. looking to upgrade this hdd in my lappy. thanks.

7200rpm won’t help over USB.

[QUOTE=clsA;2219592]3 weeks in a row now no local add for Office Max here … And they wonder why their sales are down ?

Staples is 25min up the road …guess I could get free shipping on some Sony -R 100 packs

thanks for the scans buddy[/QUOTE]

I had always though that their ad was national. Are they not good there?

[QUOTE=ripit;2219816]I had always though that their ad was national. Are they not good there?[/QUOTE]

Retail chains have been experimenting for awhile now with “mostly national” or regional ads, that sometimes leave out certain parts of the country. OfficeMax has done it off and on. Sometimes their ad is national, and sometimes it’s regional.

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;2219784]7200rpm won’t help over USB.[/QUOTE]

He’s not going to use it over USB. He’s getting it to upgrade his laptop. There’s this unique phenomenon, which you may not have noticed, where the price of external 2.5" drives has been so low, and the reliability so good, that people prefer to buy external drives and take the drive that’s inside out, rather than simply purchasing a bare OEM drive or a retail drive. For one thing, there seem to be fewer deals on OEM or retail 2.5" drives by themselves. All the deals are on the 2.5" externals, so most folks have gotten used to looking for that, and they just buy the external and take the drive out and put it in their laptop. :iagree:

mahalo ripit!

[QUOTE=ripit;2219816]I had always though that their ad was national. Are they not good there?[/QUOTE]

yeah my store has done this a few times
the closest with the ad running here is in Orlando.

[QUOTE=Cavalyr;2219729]if anyone sees a External HDD 2.5" for laptops around $100. Lemme know please. I prefer 7200RPM as well. looking to upgrade this hdd in my lappy. thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have great luck here with these guys …i get 360 replacement drives here

http://www.techsunny.com/parts-cat_id-35-sc_id-5311.html

Thanks ripit :slight_smile:

Mucho thanx ripit.

[QUOTE=negritude;2219823]He’s not going to use it over USB. He’s getting it to upgrade his laptop. There’s this unique phenomenon, which you may not have noticed, where the price of external 2.5" drives has been so low, and the reliability so good, that people prefer to buy external drives and take the drive that’s inside out, rather than simply purchasing a bare OEM drive or a retail drive. For one thing, there seem to be fewer deals on OEM or retail 2.5" drives by themselves. All the deals are on the 2.5" externals, so most folks have gotten used to looking for that, and they just buy the external and take the drive out and put it in their laptop. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

my bad. I missed that part…