Next weeks ads (12/30/07 US)

Obviously I’m running pretty late (had to work late). I got the media, staples and office max (short 1 page) done and figured I would start with that. No media at cvs, target, or sears. I’m starting scanning on best buy, circuit city, office depot, and fry’s sun ad now.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Fyi I close at work next week so I should be early, and the following week I’m on vacation so I should be early then too.

Thanks ripit, it looks like Staple has some good sales this week.:iagree:

Thanks ripit for your hard work…unfortunately only the media and Office Max links are working.
Not sure if it’s just me or everyone is experiencing the same.

[quote=MBK;1964583]Thanks ripit for your hard work…unfortunately only the media and Office Max links are working.
Not sure if it’s just me or everyone is experiencing the same.[/quote]
Staples links works fine:iagree:

Thank you ripit and Happy New Year.

[QUOTE=MBK;1964583]Thanks ripit for your hard work…unfortunately only the media and Office Max links are working.
Not sure if it’s just me or everyone is experiencing the same.[/QUOTE]If you read ripits post he’s still scanning…

Media,Staples,Office Max,and BB are working here so far.

[QUOTE=MBK;1964583]Thanks ripit for your hard work…unfortunately only the media and Office Max links are working.
Not sure if it’s just me or everyone is experiencing the same.[/QUOTE]

Yea I posted staples, office max and media first (since I’m running late). Bestbuy is up now too. I’m doing circuit city next.

Will Staples pricematch CC? I see the 25 packs of sony’s on sale at CC and I know my local Staples has plenty TY Sony’s in 25 packs.

[QUOTE=ripit;1964600]Yea I posted staples, office max and media first (since I’m running late). Bestbuy is up now too. I’m doing circuit city next.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn’t mean to rush you or anything … I truly appreciate your thread every week… always look forward to it…
Thanks again. :slight_smile:

circuit city is up. office depot and fry’s sun ad next.

Thank you ripit!!!

[QUOTE=MBK;1964614]Thanks, didn’t mean to rush you or anything … I truly appreciate your thread every week… always look forward to it…
Thanks again. :)[/QUOTE]

No problem. I need to know if there are issues/problems in case I can fix them (sometimes I get done just before work so I’'m not here to fix anything).
Office depot and fry’s sun ad are up, enjoy.

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;1964603]Will Staples pricematch CC? I see the 25 packs of sony’s on sale at CC and I know my local Staples has plenty TY Sony’s in 25 packs.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they will price match. Unfortunately, it’s only 100% instead of the old policy of 110%, and there are no current juicy coupons you can use to bring things down lower.

Having said that, those Sony TY 25-packs are some of the last decent media on retail shelves, so if you don’t already have a nice stash, grab 'em. :bigsmile:

And speaking of coupons, I’ve seen some older 8x 100-packs of HP DVD media in Staples, which are AE1 and E01, but $27.98 is way out of line without a coupon to bring the price down a bit.

Thanks again ripit,
budzos

what are the MIDs of the TDK -Rs?

thanks much for your time on posting this stuff. most nice.

Thanks ripit!

Thanks ripit, and Happy New Year!

thanks ripit
have a prosperous new year

Have a Happy New Year ripit, and Thanks for the good job.