Next weeks ads (12/23/07 US)

Things are going very slow today (many reasons but nothing major, just not setup right after a reinstall, but working on it, and other very minor issues).

Media is up (except staples and the staples ad in up on its tab). bestbuy and circuit city and bestbuy are up. In addition, verbatims, 100 for 24.99 at office max.

Fyi, this is a preview, when I realized how I was going to have to split up the office depot ad, I figured I might as well post what I got. I’ll fix everything (upsidown scans) and add everything else, hopefully in a little while.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thanks much for the scans. checking it out.

Guess I’ll snag some Verb - R this week …thanks for your scans ripit

Thank you once again ripit and Merry Christmas to you and yours :flower:

Office depot and office max ads are up. No media at sears, cvs or wallgreens. I didn’t get a target ad. I need to take a pause for personal reasons, but will upload fry’s sun ad in a little while.

Thank you ripit

Thank you very much ripit .
Merry Christmas for you and your family :flower:

Thanks ripit, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Great New Year also.:flower:

Thank you ripit!

Thanks ripit!

Thanx Ripit!!!

Thanks ripit, Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks Ripit. Merry Christmas.

Thanks for your scans ripit.

May you have a Merry Christmas.

I am going to get me some of those Verbs at Office Max tomorrow. Great deal.:iagree:

thanks ripit and happy holiday
did not see anything I like

Thanks, ripit, from a fan in Japan. I don’t get the Sunday papers with store ads here, but I do have access to USPS shipping. So, for those sites who ship via that method I’m able to get some great bargains thanks to your posts!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year.

torataka

Your the man! :bow:

Yep, merry Christmas to all.

thanks ripit