Next weeks ads (12/2/07 US)

Sorry but the media tab is messed up and no time to fix it (late for work). All store scans look good though so you can check for the media there.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

[QUOTE=ripit;1943927]Sorry but the media tab is messed up and no time to fix it (late for work). All store scans look good though so you can check for the media there.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/[/QUOTE]Thank you again ripit my friend :flower:

Its so cool to have a guy like this on our team!

Happy Holiday season to you and your family ripit and thanks for the scans.:flower:

Thanks ripit!

Thanks very much ripit! :flower: I couldn’t find anything messed up. It all works fine for me.

Thank you very much ripit , happy holidays to you and your family :flower:

Another time for overseas shopping :bigsmile:

Thank you ripit

thanks alot for your work ripit :slight_smile:

I can’t believe that Circuit City has the audacity to raise the price on the NexxTech 25-pack $2-$3 over what it was last year (they were $3.99 and $4.99 during the holidays). Thank goodness we got in on the $4.99 TDK 25-pack already, because $6.99 is a bit of a ripoff.

thanks much for the ads…nice.

I got 2 of them when they were on sale for 3.99$ , God I wish I had more ! and this is by far my best price/quality media I’ve ever bought .

The price is high though but as I heard from my brother that lately prices are getting higher with every thing even food :sad:

Here is a scan for this particular media for those that would pay 6.99$ per 25 discs :

thanks much ripit

Thanks ripit,
budzos

[QUOTE=larc919;1943957]Thanks very much ripit! :flower: I couldn’t find anything messed up. It all works fine for me.[/QUOTE]

Circuit city and office depot media didn’t show up on the media tab (though the full ad scans were fine) and frys sun ad didn’t show on the last tab (no advertised media at cvs, sears or target). I’m gonna make an effort to re set up some stuff tomorow if I can find time (or try and remember on my next day off). It’s taking quite a bit longer to do the ads now (reinstalled windows), but I can set it up like before and save some time.

thanks ripit
it is getting so cold in Vegas, I feel too lazy to get out of bed and shop on Sunday

[QUOTE=minaelromany;1944149]I got 2 of them when they were on sale for 3.99$ , God I wish I had more ! and this is by far my best price/quality media I’ve ever bought .

The price is high though but as I heard from my brother that lately prices are getting higher with every thing even food :sad:

Here is a scan for this particular media for those that would pay 6.99$ per 25 discs :[/QUOTE]

Yep, got 7 more a few months back for 5.99. They were advertised as 16X and I got lucky and got old 8X stock.:bow::bow::bow:

best there is in MHO.

[QUOTE=etp;1944387]best there is in MHO.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, the NexxTech disks are good because the 8x +R MITs are CMC MAG E01. It has nothing to do with the brand, and in fact, CMC MAG E01 under Imation, HP, TDK and other name brands will probably burn even better and/or more consistently.

Until these come down in price, the better deal this year was still the TDK 25-pack for $4.99.

[QUOTE=negritude;1944041]I can’t believe that Circuit City has the audacity to raise the price on the NexxTech 25-pack $2-$3 over what it was last year (they were $3.99 and $4.99 during the holidays). Thank goodness we got in on the $4.99 TDK 25-pack already, because $6.99 is a bit of a ripoff.[/QUOTE]

You think that’s a rip-off. How about this:

A year or so ago the 20 pack of DL Verbs (all made in Singapore) were regularly on sale for $30 at Bestbuy. Now, they are predominantly MII and look what they consider a “sale” price on them. :Z

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7642562&st=Verbatim&lp=9&type=product&cp=1&id=1134697746286

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;1944405]A year or so ago the 20 pack of DL Verbs (all made in Singapore) were regularly on sale for $30 at Bestbuy. Now, they are predominantly MII and look what they consider a “sale” price on them.[/QUOTE]

That’s not a real sale price. Best Buy has a lot of items listed as being “on sale” but with only a couple dollars taken off. Those are fake sale items. It’s not really on sale unless it’s in the weekly circular.

But anyway, I get your point. We were moving closer to a $1 per DL disk ratio last year, but it’s gone in the opposite direction, at least for Verbatims. However, for other brands of DL media, prices have been getting cheaper.

For example, the 15-pack of 8x DL Memorex disks are on sale at CompUSA for only $17.99, which is almost at the $1 per mark. It’s really a shame that Verbatim is the only universal option, because if we had some real competition in the DL market, prices would be lower. Verbatim knows they have a de facto lock on the market, so they can charge whatever they want.

BTW, MII DL Verbs finally showed up in my local OfficeMax. It looks like the 2.4x disks will be nothing but MII from now on. Grab the remaining stock of MIS MKM 001 wherever you find them. You will not see them again. They are history. It’s MKM 003 or nothing from here on out.