Next weeks ads (12/16/07 US)

[QUOTE=saugmon;1955420]Excellent price on those . Full hub or reg hub on the OD inkjet printable?

That staple’s coupon I posted works. I used it on 3 mp3 players for $53

I’m going to use another coupon tomorrow for a panasonic phone with multiple handsets.[/QUOTE]

I dont think they are hub printable. Just to the outer edge

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;1955869]I dont think they are hub printable. Just to the outer edge[/QUOTE]

The middle ring is clear, the rest is white printable. I am surprised that so far these burn pretty good.

That staple’s coupon I posted earlier may or may not work. It worked for me yesterday,but not for my buddy saturday.

Ritek F-16’s are pretty good. I’ve burned 500 or so. I’m currently working off my last batch of 200 from their Black friday sale-but these aren’t inkjet printable,just the regular OD +16x. I’d be half tempted to try them,but I fell in love with the Ty Watershields.

I bought a spindle of the 16x OD +R inkjet printable discs (Ritek F16) and they’re junk! The first disc gave excellent results with a CD-DVD Speed test burn on my Pioneer, but the next eight discs got terrible numbers. Not a decent burn from any of my burners other than that first Pioneer test. 12x and 8x burns on each burner resulted in unacceptable PIFs.

It’s hard not to be suspicious that somebody at Ritek put a known good disc on top of 49 pieces of crap to purposely mislead.

I think this finishes me with Ritek. :frowning:

[QUOTE=larc919;1956787]I think this finishes me with Ritek. :([/QUOTE]

Too bad you don’t live nearby. I’d drink a beer with you and help you celebrate the beginning of a better life. :wink:

[QUOTE=Some Random Guy;1956868]Too bad you don’t live nearby. I’d drink a beer with you and help you celebrate the beginning of a better life. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol :clap:

You better avoid media beginning with [B]RI[/B] as I did long time ago when few discs I bought under Ridata brand tured out to be RICOHJPN R03 and had many errors after 4GB mark

Thank you very much ripit for the continous effort :flower:

Someone say beer call?

beer call? BEER CALL!

This was not in the ads and is very YMMV. At Sam’s Club, I found 30-packs of Verbatim +R DL media for $31.00. I bought only one of those packs (it’s actually 3 10-packs bundled). They are MIS 2.4X made in 2005 and they have the note that says “UP to 8X speed…”.
As I said YMMV.

[QUOTE=camellote;1957143]beer call? BEER CALL!

This was not in the ads and is very YMMV. At Sam’s Club, I found 30-packs of Verbatim +R DL media for $31.00. I bought only one of those packs (it’s actually 3 10-packs bundled). They are MIS 2.4X made in 2005 and they have the note that says “UP to 8X speed…”.
As I said YMMV.[/QUOTE]

GAH! Lucky you, they don’t carry them in ANY of the 6 Sam’s locations in my area, hope they show up soon!

Just bought their last 50 pack (MIS), 2 days ago.