Next weeks ads (12/06/09) US

Here is this week’s in-store media roundup. Sorry for the delay in posting the sales this week. Verbatim is on special at OM.

Office Max: Verbatim 16x +R and -R 100 packs, $ 19.99

Office Max: Verbatim 52x CD-R 700mb 100 packs, $ 14.99

Best Buy: Verbatim 16x +R and -R 50 packs, $ 12.99

Radio Shack: TDK 16x +R and -R 50 packs, $ 10.99

Radio Shack: TDK 52x CD-R 700mb 100 packs, $ 14.99

K-mart: Sony 16x +R and -R 50 packs, $ 11.99

K-mart: Sony 48x CD-R 700mb 100 packs, $ 11.99

Staples: Sony 16x +R and -R 50 packs, $ 14.98

Staples: Memorex 52x CD-R Audio 30 packs, $ 10

Staples: Memorex 52x CD-R 700mb 25 packs, $ 10

Fry’s: Sony 8x DL +R 25 packs, $ 14.99

Fry’s: Sony 16x +R and -R 100 packs, $21.99 ($19.99 at some stores)

Office Depot: Memorex 16x +R and -R 100 packs, $ 19.99

Office Depot: Memorex 52x CD-R 700mb 100 packs, $ 14.99

Thanx Dalen.
If you go to the most out of the way K-mart (usually they have real Mutants working there) you might still find some 2007 Sony products :bigsmile: YMMV(your market may vary)

Made in the UAE Verbatim media spotted at OfficeMax. Be sure to try them out.

Thank you Dalen

Thanks Dr. Quaice

What has happened to this forum, Been away for awhile, formate has changed and all i see is media ads. What happened to the weekly ads and drive talk???

Thanks Dalen,
budzos

Sorry Double Post !

[QUOTE=Hootal;2472431]What has happened to this forum, Been away for awhile, formate has changed and all i see is media ads. What happened to the weekly ads and drive talk???[/QUOTE]
we no longer have a dedicated ad scanner & U can usually find the weekend ads posted online by Friday
As for the drive talk :bigsmile::
don’t buy a 22X drive:doh:,buy at least 2 Sony Optiarc AD7240S drives ,and there are only 3(?) companies that make a descent drive > LG, Samsung,& the Lite-On/Sony conglomerate. So… the real drive talk is about figuring out if the chipset/firmware for the Lite-ons’ can be customized to our advantage for “True Freak” quality & optimization ;):D:bigsmile:

:slight_smile: ‘cause if I can’t get a good scan,it sits on the shelf till it can get “Freakenized”
(thank you DR.s’ ala42,liggy,dee,codeking,…)

It isn’t that I wouldn’t scan the ads if I could, but I don’t receive a local paper that has any sales flyers. Anyway, most of us here are looking for CD/DVD/BD media sales. I am really just filling in for “ripit”, and he is by all means very welcome to resume his position here if his time permits!

P.S- to see the forum as the old CDFreaks, there is a box at the bottom of the page on the left side across from Contact Us. Someone told me about that too, and it really saved my eyes!

Hey! Daylen Was no way questioning any person ability, Im sure everything is A+, I just miss the back and forth on various drives. And thanks for the heads up on changin the format…Lots better!