Next weeks ads (11/25/07 US)

I had forgoten how long this use to take when I had to manually edit everything (I did a reinstall of windows and dont have everything set up for this yet so I’m having to manually edit everything again). I got all the normal ads, though my scanner software keeps crashing (paperport sucks but its all the will work with my visioneer scanner). I gotta find my original disk (at least that version of paper port doesn’t crash all the time).
Anyway, here they are.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

I wasn’t able to scan target, radioshack or frys (paperport started crashing on every scan).

Target 100 sony cd or 50 sony dvd 13.99

radio shack
50 tdk cd 7.99
50 tdk dvd 12.99
10 jewel case cd 2.99

frys
athlon x2 and ecs 150$ 5253827
core 2 e6550 and ecs 179$ 5391708
2 gig corsair pc 6400 90 - 55 mail in = 35$ 5253827
1 gig pny pc3200 45$ 4742529
seagate serial 320 gig 60$ 5296757
maxtor one touch 500gb 100$ 5382828

frys
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/Ads.aspx?adid=5316973&advid=32664

Thanks very much ripit! :flower:

Thank you again ripit. By the way i have my Mustang Ranch t-shirt on.

To help it was just some of last nights chat that it was brought up. My wife brought it back from Carson City,NV while visiting her friend a couple months ago.

thanks ripit

Thanks ripit!

Thanks ripit!

Just noticed that BB is having the 25 packs of DL Sonys on for $30 again. Now if I could just find some that WERE NOT MIT. :wink:

I can’t find Verbatim media in 50 or 100 disc spindles on OfficeMax’s site :confused:
They are there in the weekly ad but product pages themselves are not there .
I will ask my brother to get me a 100 spindle or 2X50 ones “if” they are the Neo-Verbs and they would accept the 10$ Off 20$ coupon .
What do you think guys ? Any differecesin quality between 50 and 100 Neo-Verbs spindles ? if not , I would save 5$ by getting one100 spindle instead of 2x50 .

BTW : Thank you very much ripit :flower:

[QUOTE=minaelromany;1939452]I can’t find Verbatim media in 50 or 100 disc spindles on OfficeMax’s site :confused:
I will ask my brother to get me a 100 spindle or 2X50 ones “if” they are the Neo-Verbs and they would accept the 10$ Off 20$ coupon .
What do you think guys ? Any differecesin quality between 50 and 100 Neo-Verbs spindles ? if not , I would save 5$ by getting one100 spindle instead of 2x50 .

BTW : Thank you very much ripit :flower:[/QUOTE]

I am a officeMax Perks member and I got there card in the mail for $10 off $20. The lady at the cashier would not except it on sale items. Don’t know about this coupon you have. They might accept it.

I have used the coupon posted here dozens of times at OM on sale items. They have never questioned it.

Same here, it even worked in conjunction with the Black Friday sales. I got a Sandisc 8gb flash drive for 39.99. I was paying 24.99 for the 2 gbs ones. After the coupon I got the flash drive (8gb) for 29.99 plus tax. Good deal for me. I use flash drives alot.

[quote=minaelromany;1939452]I can’t find Verbatim media in 50 or 100 disc spindles on OfficeMax’s site :confused:

BTW : Thank you very much ripit :flower:[/quote]
If you can find the old CMC made Verbs in the 100spindle I would go for it. The neo Verbs, all work great but some do not scan that well. But they have changed something , they scan with high PIF but much lower jitter. The playback is great.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1939519]If you can find the old CMC made Verbs in the 100spindle I would go for it. The neo Verbs, all work great but some do not scan that well. But they have changed something , they scan with high PIF but much lower jitter. The playback is great.[/QUOTE]

My brother got me 100 spindle of MCC -R media already for 15$ few weeks ago and didn’t find any +R at that time , so I think all they would have now is Neo-Verbs and I really would like to try them .

Thunderbolt69

You should have asked first , if they refused , go to another OM store , it is a YMMV but with like 70% : 30% success rate :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;1939304]Just noticed that BB is having the 25 packs of DL Sonys on for $30 again. Now if I could just find some that WERE NOT MIT. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just checked 6 Best Buy stores in my area and every single spindle was MIT. Bummer.

Moe

thanks ripit

A couple of media identification reminders:

1. Sony MIS DL spindles (MKM) are easily identifiable by the thin white spacer on top. The MIT spindles (RITEK) have no spacer or a clear spacer.

2. For the classic Verbies, if you want CMC in the +R 100-pack (MCC 004), look for the high lip on the spindle. If you want +R Prodisc, look for the low lip. For the -R, look for the Times Roman font if you want CMC, or the Helvetica font if you want Prodisc. I’m not sure if the rules are different for the neo-Verbies, but the 100-packs haven’t even shown up in most stores yet anyway.