Next weeks ads (11/18/07 US)

As you might know, I have been having major computer issues. I’m working on a clean xp install but am still having issues (hardware problems). I managed to get it done today, but I’m using diffrent scanner software (cant find the original disk), so the pics are a bit higher res but a bit to big (couldn’t have gone that big if I would have gotten all the ads). I hope they all are ok as I had to completely abandon my old routine due to new software (the newer ver of paper port is even crappier than the old one I was using but its all that works with my visioneer scanner).

Anyway, I got office depot, office max, circuit city, compusa (credit to wobble), wallgreens, cvs and frys sun ad. I also posted the electronics from target and sears on the last tab, though there is no media from these 2 stores. Anyway, here you go. hopefully the computer will be working better next week (asuming I didn’t fry my conroe).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thank you again for your time ripit! :clap:

Thanks Ripit:iagree: Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.:slight_smile:

Thank you mucho

Thanks ripit! :slight_smile:

thanks for you great work

Thank you, ripit!

Thanks, as always ripit,
budzos

[QUOTE=alan1476;1934002]Thanks Ripit:iagree: Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.:)[/QUOTE]

DITTO//

Any BB stuff yet?

Looks good. Thanks ripit.

Best Buy ad at slickdeals

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=658276

EDIT: 50 pack of Dynex CD-R for $5.99, 20 pack of Memorex Lightscribe DVD+R for $10.99 :Z

Thanks ripit!

glad you got it up and running thanks

You da man, ripit! Hope you’re doing okay with two kids. I’ve got a 3-year-old and 6-month-old, so I feel for ya. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=jumpyg;1934267]You da man, ripit! Hope you’re doing okay with two kids. I’ve got a 3-year-old and 6-month-old, so I feel for ya. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

They are actually part of the computer problem. I only get little short windows of an hour or two now and then when they are not around to work on the computers (as far as tearing into hardware anyway). I tend to get rushed and have had more than one blonde moment… The last was leaving a hard drive on top of the computer when I pulled it out from the desk (bye bye hard drive, good thing it was blank).

Thanks for the scans ripit

[QUOTE=Some Random Guy;1934122]Best Buy ad at slickdeals

[20 pack of Memorex Lightscribe DVD+R for $10.99 :Z[/QUOTE]

Are those Memorex Lighscribe anygood?

Thanks Ripit, the CompUSA ad is ultra high Rez

Probably CMC MAG.M01 though it is possible it could be MCC…004 or RICOHJPNR03 but not likely, I wouldn’t take the chance.

Verbatim is really the only good Lightscribe I would buy and they have come out with new colored discs :wink:

[QUOTE=hiwass;1934506]Are those Memorex Lighscribe anygood?[/QUOTE]

Anyone seen a better deal than the 46"Sony package at BB for $1999 installed with free movies and games?