Next weeks ads (10/26/08 US)

vbimport

I got all the normal stuff. There is no media at sears, target, cvs or bestbuy. There is no ad for office max, but there is an office max coupon for 15$ off 50$ with very few restrictions which looks quite promising (especially if office depot/staples will honor it). Fyi, are the frys scans too small to read? I tried to reduce the size to make it fit the screen better. Fyi I know the edge of the frys ad is a little chopped off (getting used to a new scanner).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

thanks ripit:clap:

Another crappy memorex week I’ll pass
Thanks again for posting ripit

Looks fine and thank you once again ripit!

Thanks ripit.

Thanks rip-it, I have so much DVD media now I bought cds the other day.:wink:

One deal I think looks good is Target has 100ct Sony CD-R media for $13.99 that includes a 2 gig Sony USB flash drive. This offer ends today though.

thanks

Thank you.

Thanks ripit!

Thank you ripit

Anyone know what the corner office media at walgreens is?

Has been reported here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/walgreens-private-label-brand-no-longer-computer-essentials-but-now-corner-office-251740/

“Sadly, Computer Essentials has been replaced by the new Corner Office brand. What’s worse, with the name change, the MIT Ritek media is also gone from Walgreen’s private-label brand, having been replaced by MIC discs from Umedisc (possibly with faked media codes).”

[QUOTE=clsA;2146580]Anyone know what the corner office media at walgreens is?[/QUOTE]

Thanks ripit! :slight_smile:

sup guys, I haven’t burnt a disc for almost a year, never thought I would be busy with school. Good to see ripit still posting deal making folks in here happy
thx ripit
sup rolling and tcas

I haven’t really been burning that much either. These days instead of making a backup when I buy a movie, I just rip it to the htpc and then convert to h.264. (networked to the bedroom computer so its available on both tv’s). One of these days I would like to backup all my tv shows and all the converted movies (since it takes so long to convert), but I wouldn’t even know how to go about backing up 2TB of video. I really wouldn’t want to use a backup program where if one disk gets killed, the whole backup is no good. Half the tv shows are on disk already too, and who knows how I would sort out which are already burned. I still burn the occasional data disk though.

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;2146692]sup guys, I haven’t burnt a disc for almost a year, never thought I would be busy with school. Good to see ripit still posting deal making folks in here happy
thx ripit
sup rolling and tcas[/QUOTE]heyyo gheto glad to see your still around :slight_smile:

Anyone know who makes Sony CD-R media nowadays?

[QUOTE=doom5;2146930]Anyone know who makes Sony CD-R media nowadays?[/QUOTE]

Daxon.

Thanks ripit. Hope everything is go well for you over on the south side.