Next weeks ads (1/6/08 US)

I’m not quite done but bestbuy, office depot, office max and staples are ready as well as the media. Circuit city full scans (media is already up) and fry’s sun ad will be up shortly. No media at sears or target.

A note about office max. The office max ad I posted was captured from office max’s web site (actually shop local) and I double checked, and it is for next week. In the newspaper however, there is no ad, but there is the brown paper grocery bag good for 15% off what you can fit in it. No media in the office max ad either.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thanks ripit!

Circuit city is up.

I had some extra time (don’t have to work till 4pm), and I’m not going to have time to work on the car before work anyway (no big deal, I work tonight then I’m off all next week), so I added frys sun ad, target and sears electronics, and the radio shack ad to the last tab, enjoy.

Fyi, since I’m off next week, I’m going to fix some stuff with the ads (if nothing else it will make it faster to do but you might see some minor improvments next week). I never really got things fixed right since the last time I reinstalled windows but now I have some free time. I’m also going to play with the idea of photographing the ads (not sure that will go anywhere), but I have decent cameras that are much faster than my crappy scanner. I guess I would have to build a light box or something. I might post some test images if I get anything that looks usable.

wow, you are super duper early today ripit
how are the kids and the wife?

Thanks Ripit

Thanks ripit.

Thanks everyweek ripit :slight_smile:

thanks ripit

Thanks for the ads ripit

Good job ripit thanks.

Happy 2008 and thank you once again ripit!

Great job ripit, thanks!

[QUOTE=ripit;1970132]A note about office max. The office max ad I posted was captured from office max’s web site (actually shop local) and I double checked, and it is for next week. In the newspaper however, there is no ad, but there is the brown paper grocery bag good for 15% off what you can fit in it. No media in the office max ad either.[/QUOTE]

As we know from past experience, OfficeMax often has unadvertised sales that are not listed in any weekly or special circular. In addition, they’ve taken a lot of links they used to have to items on their web site down, even though the same items are still available in-store. If you have a local OfficeMax that isn’t out of your way, I’d swing by and check it out because you might get a good surprise.

And what is this with media at RadioShack called “Gigaware”? What would posess them to begin carrying that?! Is it some kind of private-label media, exclusive to them, like Ativa at Office Depot? The race to the bottom continues…

Here’s another Fry’s ad in my local newspaper.

much thanks ripit for the posts

[QUOTE=leaftye;1970617]Here’s another Fry’s ad in my local newspaper.[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

Ugh…can we please not do that again? The point of having the web site is to avoid posting such large graphics in the middle of thread. The majority of Fry’s sale items are the same nationwide, so there’s no need to post the ads from each and every city.

Thank You for the heads up ripit.

Burn On,
Russell

Hmmm, the 3870 Visiontek @ Frys for $247 is a nice price considering every other places are sold out of that card. I need a new Hard drive for my dad’s computer, but I aint gonna bite on that maxtor, either seagate made in Malaysia or WD or Hitachi. No Maxtor or Seagate made in China for me, terrible failure rate.

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;1970686]Hmmm, the 3870 Visiontek @ Frys for $247 is a nice price considering every other places are sold out of that card. I need a new Hard drive for my dad’s computer, but I aint gonna bite on that maxtor, either seagate made in Malaysia or WD or Hitachi. [B]No Maxtor or Seagate made in China for me[/B], terrible failure rate.[/QUOTE]

They make HDDs in China now !!! :Z

WD Made In Thailand is good too .

Thanks ripit and happy new year :flower:

[QUOTE=leaftye;1970617]Here’s another Fry’s ad in my local newspaper.

I have been to that store and it ias awesome:bigsmile: