Newsmap: All the Google news on one page

Go to http://newsmap.jp and customize your Google news.
Get all the news in one big page, sorted by theme and importance.

Oh lordy. The Metro Chiclet style. Groan…

Honestly, I never missing Vista-Win7’s “start” button. I truly miss Win Classic’s Start button because it offered a Top Vertical list of Programs, plus under the PROGRAMS, it offered submenu-ing out to every other group of programs I wanted to make.

And I could do it thru Win Explorer, by going into the All User’s START MENU section. I could mass groups and drags and drops - SOOO easy, so quick. I miss THAT.

Metro-But-Not-Called-Metro is still trying to accomplish the same thing that Win95-98-Classic had - the concept that Programs are Subgrouped Together for Easier Access because a smaller group is easier to search, read and use rather than the “long, scrolling thru endless lists” concept that Vista-Win7 “championed”.

This was the Win95-98-Classic Start Menu’s PROGRAM groupings at its best. And the incredibly easy and quick way to ‘administer’ these groups.

This All News On One Page is really a great demonstration for the EYE SORE that we can be facing with all these Metro styles. And we’ll certainly see a few BLARING quandrants that masturbatorily believe they should command our attention. Grrr…

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2652795]Oh lordy. The Metro Chiclet style. Groan…

This All News On One Page is really a great demonstration for the EYE SORE that we can be facing with all these Metro styles. And we’ll certainly see a few BLARING quandrants that masturbatorily believe they should command our attention. Grrr…[/QUOTE] Calm down dear. It’s purpose is quite different than the metro style of Windows 8. This gives a quick speedy overview of all the news in your world. Not to stare at for hours.

Save the dears for yourself, dere. It’s a great demonstration of exactly as I said. Tell me, how long did it take for you to read Gregg Killday’s article? OR EVEN FIND IT? And “Never Get Back Together Again”?

This is a great demonstration of how censorship will cloak itself in a shotgun style of “visionary” gluttony. Not that any other style of “throwing spaghetti against the wall” headline-ism is any improvement.

Like I said, it’s a great demonstration of AN EYESORE. I’m very glad to know that you’re a big fan of this.

My apologies if my posts had made you angry.