I haven’t seen this posted on this forum, but thought it interesting.
Has any one tried it? If so how do you like it?
X-Copy Pro is the ideal tool to make backup copies of your CDs and DVDs, regardless if they are copy protected or not!
- Copies all major game copy protection methods, such as VOB Protect CD, StarForce 1 & 2, the latest SafeDisc and Securom!
- Copies single-layer DVD’s, even Playstation 2 (the PSX 2 needs a Modchip!) and Video-DVD’s.
- Full support for Dual Layer DVD+R!
- Fast skipping of defect sectors.
- EFM optimisation to copy “weak” sectors.
- Include RAW COPY Mode.
- With appropriate and compatible CD/DVD writers, X-Copy Professional will clone also all major copy protections to the new disk too. Yes, your backuped CD/DVD will be copy protected exactly as the original disk.
- Full support for multisession disks.
- Erase CD-RW and DVD-RW.
- Finalize CD and DVD. A practical tool in case an error occurred and the writing process (regardless of which program was used) was aborted. Often the CD blank will not be spoiled and remain executable.
- With its automatic “Jitter” compensation X-Copy Pro ensures true digital AUDIO copies and uses the full speed capabilities of your CD-ROM drive.
- X-Copy Pro can process CD-DA, CDROM (Mode 1), CDROM-XA (Mode 2), CD-I, CD-TEXT, CD+G and MIXED MODE discs.
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, harddrive or Virtual Drives.
- Support Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/MediaCenterEdition.