Newest Version?

What is the newest version of AnyDVD? I have 5.8.2.1 but I see some talk of 6.0.0.1 being out??

5.8.2.1 is the latest at the moment!

Where did you see 6.0.0.1? Ebay maybe.

I saw 7121 on ebay
decodes blue ray

that is weird. IIRC, Blue-ray drives are still one year from coming out. 5821 is the current version of AnyDVD. If it’s not at their official site (here), I would have to say it’s fake.

The newest version can always be found at slysoft.com. I’ve seen fake versions like 6+ on file sharing programs like Kazaa Lite Resurrection and Limewire. Your download should always come from an official source… or else you could be getting at the least a bad copy, but more likely a virus.

Thanx… yea the 6.0.0.1 I saw was on limewire… no biggy, just didnt want to be out of the loop… thanks all :slight_smile:

The newest version at SlySoft is 6.1.4.3

Hi and Welcome to the forum, are you aware you just responded to a post that is 18 months old? :wink:

lmao Hey Alan, zaq was predicting the future :bigsmile:

Only his prediction came true alot sooner. lmao.:iagree:

SS :clap:
:bow: :bow:

LOL…No!

6.1.4.3 but now mine has problems.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LMAO welcome to the forum :slight_smile: we all make that mistake and answer the ancient posts at least once or twice a week. you’ll fit right in

Update to the latest BETA and come back to us. If that does not help then make a thread telling us what is wrong.

The link refer the poster to AnyDVD not the latest beta version.

The link goes to the latest BETA version here. Just tried it.