Newest version of Ocz Toolbox supports FW flashing of OS drive

vbimport

The title pretty much says it all. Until now Ocz Toolbox couldn’t flash the OS drive and users had to resort to alternative methods. The just released v2.35 does just that and (as of v2.33) will work with the latest Intel RST v10.* drivers by running in Win XP SP3 compatibility mode. These are two VERY welcome updates that make owning/updating the latest and greatest new SSD tech muuuch easier. Anytime you embrace a fairly new technology, the road sometimes gets bumpy…Ocz just helped to smooth it a bit. :wink:

Details here: http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?86987-new-Toolbox-2.35-posted-at-ocz.com..this-build-will-flash-OS-drives...please-read-the-whole-post-though-for-limitations

note: I was going to post this in the FW/Tool sticky but was not sure if regular members were allowed to post there…ofc Mods can move it if need be. :wink:

Welcome [B]Zaxx[/B], and nice to see you around this site. :slight_smile:

You are welcome to post in the sticky thread. I’ll leave this thread here and make a copy of the post in the sticky.

Thank you. I’ve been browsing around here ever since I found out that Wendy calls this a second home…lol I’m a long term regular on the Ocz SSD forums. :wink:

hehe.
This is my first home. :slight_smile:
Dee = Wendy. :wink:

Anyway, it’s nice to see some folks from OCZ forums spend some time here, and share your very good knowledge.

Ahhh…I see. And yeah…I’m an admitted SSD junkie of the Ocz persuasion that’s for sure. I don’t mind helping to explain the intricacies of SSDs and point peeps in the right direction. So many people are gun shy when it comes to new tech…but those who make the leap of faith are never disappointed now that SSDs have turned the corner from their infancy stage. Ofc I got on board with the very first generation…yeah the infamous JMicron drives…lol. I opted for the Apex model which is actually two JMicrons internally raided and it’s still performing like a champ and benches just like it did out of the box! :wink:

Oh…and thanx for the warm welcome Wendy…err…Dee. :wink:

I’m off the edit my profile…with my AV and sig…m lost without 'em…lol

Oh…btw, is there anyway to get rid of the double spacing in my sig?

Sorry for the double post…can’t find the edit button…:s