Newegg SAMSUNG Black 20X 203B SATA $26.99 Free ship

vbimport

Newegg has this on sale and free shipping HERE

This is a great drive burning both CD’s and DVD’s , I have the 203B and 203N and have burned 1,000s of DVD’s and CD’s between the two without fail.

Thanks. Needed a new one. Last one died a week ago.

Newegg has a power supply for my old Dell that I have been waiting to order. I hoped I could get free shipping on that too. When I add it to my cart I don’t get free shipping. Is that the normal? The 2 items will be shipped separately and I only get free shipment on the burner?

Yes that is normal, sorry to say.

[QUOTE=VirgUSA;2071469]Newegg has a power supply for my old Dell that I have been waiting to order. I hoped I could get free shipping on that too. When I add it to my cart I don’t get free shipping. Is that the normal? The 2 items will be shipped separately and I only get free shipment on the burner?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you still have to pay shipping (usually slightly discounted) when purchasing items with different shipping fees.

I have 2 that died, I am done with this model. Granted I used them to the extreme, always burning at 20X, and not really giving them a break, but after 2 dead in 6 months, I decided that the LG22X will be the next drive I kill.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=VirgUSA;2071469]Newegg has a power supply for my old Dell that I have been waiting to order. I hoped I could get free shipping on that too. When I add it to my cart I don’t get free shipping. Is that the normal? The 2 items will be shipped separately and I only get free shipment on the burner?[/QUOTE]

I did an online chat with a rep. and got free shipping on both items. It never hurts to ask!

“In your case, I would like to make an exception and credit you $9.71 as a courtesy if you would like to place an order for the item N82E16817703014.”

Wow good going!