Newegg.com 50-Spindle Verbatim MKM 001 DVD+R DL for $47.99!

The title says it all.

I am sure these are miS and the shipping is free!

I bought a spindle several weeks ago for $49.99.

I would buy a spindle or two, but i would have trouble sneaking them into the house!

NBK

Yo NBK-

Sure wish that you had posted the link to assist others-eh

Hi bigmike7,

Here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130080

NBK

[QUOTE=NBK;2539143]Hi bigmike7,

Here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130080

NBK[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it:(

[QUOTE=NBK;2539131]The title says it all.

I am sure these are miS and the shipping is free!

I bought a spindle several weeks ago for $49.99.

I would buy a spindle or two, but i would have trouble sneaking them into the house!

NBK[/QUOTE]
What you do is tell the wife that you did not pay for the discs they are a free gift from a friend at CDFreaks for you to sample.:wink:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2539233]What you do is tell the wife that you did not pay for the discs they are a free gift from a friend at CDFreaks for you to sample.;)[/QUOTE]

:cop:LOL…Sorry James i doubt that will work…

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2539233]What you do is tell the wife that you did not pay for the discs they are a free gift from a friend at CDFreaks for you to sample.;)[/QUOTE]

Yo James-

And you get away with that chit-eh!! :eek:

:disagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Did it get easier to sell that one with a straight face after it actually happened a few times ;)?
Worked for me :bigsmile:.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2539250]Did it get easier to sell that one with a straight face after it actually happened a few times ;)?
Worked for me :bigsmile:.[/QUOTE]
I showed her a few packages that were free, like the ones you sent me. When she sees a NewEgg box up close I mention that it is a RMA replacement.:bigsmile:
If she ever sees a shipper my goose is cooked

These are back on sale at newegg (link is in the 3rd posting), and I’m surprised no one has posted yet. Price is $44.99, free shipping, with promo code EMCZYZX28. Good through 10/25.