Newegg Black Friday deals (effective now through Friday?))

vbimport

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEPro/Friday08Blak/index.html?nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL112608&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112608--email--E0-_-Clickhere&cm_lm=

You may wish to edit that link and remove your email address. :wink:

Yes I got the same thing so registered users there can enjoy they got a few good pc parts deals.

Newegg has the same case I have for 59.99 with free shipping!

[B]Antec Gamer 900 case with free shipping[/B]

Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

[B]Western Digital 1 terabyte hdd 99.99 with free shipping[/B]

Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EACS 1TB SATA 3.0Gbs Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives

[B]Seagate 1.5 terabyte hdd 129.99 with free shipping.[/B]

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb - Internal Hard Drives

All deals here and you must be registered it is free and live in the USA for these prices.

Price drop again [B]$119[/B] with free shipping Seagate 1.5 terabyte hdd
I order two :slight_smile: 3TB space :clap:

Don’t forget the firmware update for your 1.5TB drives if you’re using a Unix-based operating system (that includes Linux and OS X).

[QUOTE=negritude;2164961]Don’t forget the firmware update for your 1.5TB drives if you’re using a Unix-based operating system (that includes Linux and OS X).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info negritude :slight_smile:
One for Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and other one for Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit)
still need F.W update ?
I Never had HDD F.W Update
Great Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

Excellent, picking up a couple 1.5 TB’s

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2164967]One for Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and other one for Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit)
still need F.W update ?[/QUOTE]

No, you don’t need it.