Newbie's question

vbimport

My Pioneer DVR-115BK just can read cds@40x, I feel it slows. How can I increase its speed into 48x?

You cannot.

@ ncduc_dt,

Exactly what particular type of ‘CDs’ are you having problems with? Are these ‘CDs’ original commercially manufactured ‘CDs’ or are these ‘CDs’ personally recorded ‘CDs’.

If the ‘CDs’ are dirty or scratched your Pioneer DVR-115D has to slow down to read the data correctly from the dirty or scratched ‘CDs’. Also if these ‘CDs’ contain some type of copy protection your Pioneer DVR-115D will have to ‘slow down’ to effectively read the data from the ‘CDs’.

Also if these ‘CDs’ are personally recorded ‘CDs’ the quality of the blank CD Media used has a great influence in the ability of your Pioneer DVR-115D effectively read the data at a ‘fast’ speed. If poor quality blank CD Media was used to record your personally recorded ‘CDs’ your Pioneer DVR-115D will have to slow down to effectively read the data correctly from the poor quality ‘CDs’.

Also if the personally recorded ‘CDs’ were exposed the bright sunlight or excessive heat degrades the quality of ‘CDs” which makes if difficult for your Pioneer DVR-115D effectively read the data at a ‘fast’ speed.

Regards,
bjkg