I’m a VERY newbie!! I only just found out how to find what sort of DVD burner I have and I still haven’t figured out whether it will burn CDs or not… lol! :o Steep learning curve coming up I’m sure.

In my spare time I work in a pathology company for sanity’s sake and to get away from the wonderful kids and hubby and have some me time. Major interests are health, family and friends and organizing things - not my house though!

I’m sure I’ll learn heaps here. Will try not to ask too many dumb questions but I’m sure you’ll all get a good laugh anyway!:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, MyLady :slight_smile:

DVD burners burn CDs too :iagree:

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, hope to see you around the forums!

[B]Howdy.[/B]

Hi MyLady, And welcome to the forum.

Mr. Bill :slight_smile:

Welcome

MyLady

All DVD Burners will burn CD’s if they are working properly.

Welcome to the forums MyLady.

Have a look around and enjoy the place. :slight_smile:

G’day
There are no stupid or dumb questions. If you ask a question is because you do not know the answer, obviously. If you don’t ask you’ll never know.

Welcome

[QUOTE=redback5;2421667]G’day
There are no stupid or dumb questions. If you ask a question is because you do not know the answer, obviously. If you don’t ask you’ll never know.

Welcome[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=beef barley;2421766]:iagree:[/QUOTE] +1

Plus, if no-one asked any questions, or for any help, we’d all be pretty bored I think :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2421789]+1

Plus, if no-one asked any questions, or for any help, we’d all be pretty bored I think :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

ZZZZZZz, huh?

Hi All,

Have had a quick look (while the bub is sleeping!) at beef barley’s DVD Shrink tutorial in the other thread and think that’s great! Was it posted as a “sticky” (what the hell is a sticky?) somewhere else? I"ll try to work through that and see how I go.

Thanks all for all your help!

Cheers, MyLady

Stickys are threads that do not drop down as new threads are started. They always “stick” to the top of the forum list. Only the most important threads are done this way. (no insult intended towards my friend Beef here!) :slight_smile: