Newbie question about what blu-ray can burn

vbimport

hi all i have a really bad newbie question but so far i havent found any answers so i thought id throw myself on the mercy of the forum and ask…

so blu-ray drives what discs can you bun in them, obviously blu-ray but can i still burn dvd-r/+r and so on?

[quote=werewolfery;2111007]hi all i have a really bad newbie question but so far i havent found any answers so i thought id throw myself on the mercy of the forum and ask…

so blu-ray drives what discs can you bun in them, obviously blu-ray but can i still burn dvd-r/+r and so on?[/quote]
Yes you can.

[QUOTE=werewolfery;2111007]hi all i have a really bad newbie question but so far i havent found any answers so i thought id throw myself on the mercy of the forum and ask…

so blu-ray drives what discs can you bun in them, obviously blu-ray but can i still burn dvd-r/+r and so on?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and plus more depending manufacture they can also burn dvd +/- RW, dvd-ram, cd, cd-rw as well…but before buying a specific drive best really do some homework on the drive and manufacture that the drive meets your specs and does what they say. Also make sure you have SATA connector as most BD burner I seen comes with SATA connectors nowdays…