Newbie on Nero Express, but Questions

vbimport

Is there any place that explains how to use (in english) nero burning Rom SE? Forget the manual at nero.com, which doesn’t even explain DVD burning for that software. It just says “you do it the same as a CD”

I really have no clue how to operate that piece of software much less know what it actually does. The problem is I’ve used Nero Express for structuring my DVDs and I can’t create submenus which I really want. So I’m actually looking for some guidence and whether learning how to use Nero Burning ROM SE is the answer. I want to see if I can figure this out before I have to go to another authoring package. I do all my video editing in Screenblast and I only want software to allow me to create DVD menus with real submenus and then burn. Again, Nero Express 6 looks good and my burns come out OK, I just want some more versitility. I also like the fact that Nero Express imports my .AVI files. From my inept playing with Nero Burning ROM SE, it appears as though I have to convert things into .vob files or something like that. Is Nero Burning ROM SE the answer? Does anyone explain how to use it in English? I did get Nero with my new Sony DRU-700A writer.

Thanks,