Newbie needing help and advice please

Hello all a couple of question which i hope you can answer/advice.

1st Which fomat is best for burning on + or - i have a liteon dvd burner.

2nd The best media(i know loads of answers on this),but my local shop have a very limited stock of disc’s they need to be prinatable too.

3rd and last i have/use nero 6 is there anything better than this either free download or if i have to buy which product.

Many thanks in advance on this and i welcome your replies. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

#1 Myself I would use -R’s unless you can bitset +R’s to DVD-ROM’s #2 Look at my signautre for TY’s or Verb’s #3 And there are some free ones out there but myself I like and use a truely 1 click program , DVDFAB Platinum, you can d/l it and use uit free for 30 days and it is a full working program, good luck

3rd and last i have/use nero 6 is there anything better than this either free download or if i have to buy which product.

ImgBurn, free.

I personally just bought a 50 pack of generic 16x dvd’s from a local store for $9.95 and haven’t had any problems with them. Every one has burned with no problem so far. Maybe on some burners the type of dvd makes a big difference, I have a philips dvd-rw 20x and these generics work great.

:iagree:

Have you tried buying on line I would recommend SVP here:-http://svp.co.uk/index.php
Delivery is good and service outstanding.
Welcome to freaks BTW.

Thanks for the quick replies,weedougie are you the person who i borrowed the video switch unit from?

I have been using Ritek disc’s so so performance.I am looking for a good quality print too i tried a verbatim and the surface was a dull(ish) finish but the ritek’s looks smooth clean and crisp.