Newbie is frustrated

Hey guy’s found your website after buying the extreme comp that i believe does not help me to burn dvd’s well

I do not know what is going on but seems being a newbie is frustrating

I have tried burning several movie with different hrdware like
NEC DV-5800A (16X/40X) DVD-ROM from dell
HL-DT-ST DVD±RW GWAY16B from dell
HL-DT-ST DVD±RW GDR8163B from dell
cannot burn some movies like knigdom of haven and staelth i have followed every step and soft asked from the website on how to do it and no go.

My next step would be a different dvd hardware but wich if that is the problem. i was still able to burn some no problem like house of wx so why is there problem with others. For exemple kingheaven per some people it’s css incrypted so why am i having so much trouble

i need a light to keep going please and thx :bow:

I don’t know what protection is on those dvds, but try dvd fab decrypter and see if that helps, its free and updated pretty often so it may handle most protections.

Try Anydvd and Clonedvd together. They have great support and if you look for it I think you may still get a discount being a cdfreaks member not for sure though.

You can also try, AnyDVD and DVDDecrypter.

:cool: :cool:

but using that as a combo alone will not let it fit to a dvd 5. You would need to use something like Dvd shrink then. :wink:

You are correct, I could have stated that as well.

DVD-9 AnyDVD + DVD Decrypter
DVD-5 AnyDVD + DVD Shrink

But if your movie is around 4.3G, you can use the combo of AnyDVD + DVD Decrypter. As long as you are burning it as an iso.

:cool: :cool: