Newbie for AnyDVD

vbimport

Hello all that answer. I’ve tried to find some posts indicating that they are having trouble burning your personal dvd on AnyDvd. The rip is fine and I create a new folder per movie on AnyDvd. When I try and shrink using DVDShrink it does not recognize the folder. I guess what i’m trying to say, is if i’m doing the right thing in 1. ripping on AnyDVD which works 2. trying to shrink it by using DVDShrink , which doesn’t rcognize the files or folders. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for all your help. Apologize if this has already been addressed, which i’m sure it has. Thanks!!!

If you use the ripper function the folder must be labeled Video_TS just like that then shrink will use all the contents in the folder.

I guess what i’m trying to say, is if i’m doing the right thing in 1. ripping on AnyDVD which works 2. trying to shrink it by using DVDShrink , which doesn’t recognize the files or folders.
Using the “Rip” option in AnyDVD is generally used/reserved for difficult backups or output files that that are failing in non-CloneDVD2 type programs. With many/most commercial DVD backups just load AnyDVD and allow it to run in the background. Now load DVDShrink and process your DVD movie as you have in the past … no special or extra processes are required.