Newbie and copy to dvd

vbimport

Hello all:

Last night I downloaded the latest version of copy to dvd, and it is not copying the dvd at all. I am loading files from hard HD, and after 47 minutes, I receive, amongs other entries, the following::confused:

7/14/03 12:48:11 PM error Init Data Write failed. ERROR: Can’t Set write parameters mode page. Code 05 2C 00 [Illegal request, Command sequence error]
7/14/03 12:48:11 PM error Init Data Write failed. ERROR: Can’t Set write parameters mode page. Code 05 2C 00 [Illegal request, Command sequence error]
7/14/03 12:48:11 PM warning Formatting media failed.
7/14/03 12:48:11 PM warning Can’t change book type to DVD-ROM.
7/14/03 12:48:11 PM warning Small overburn required and tried : F9:11:29 MSF
7/14/03 12:39:33 PM info Finished browsing files - Data size 4.34 Gb.

I have sent this info, with the complete log, to Phillipp, and another team member, and hopefully they will answer soon, meanwhile, can anyone else help me?

My set up:

HP dvd200e
W98SE.

Thanks

Totonho03

HI again:

Is there anyone there than may be willng to send suggestions as to what I need to do?

Totonho03

hey tot,

i copy dvd all the time …I use dvd shrink 2.3 … free … and nero to burn it and this always works …even on copy protection from disney which some programs like …dvdxcopy and dvdxcopy express will not get by …

you can change dvd too with dvd shrink …take out exta’s …menus or just copy just the movie … and it has compression so you can fit the whole movie on one cd …it is great and there is no loss that i can tell in quality …

need any help

message me via

msn

giovanni40220@msn.com

america oline

mmoore5553

Thank you for your response giovanni42104 , perhaps I did not explain what I was trying to do:
I do use dvdshrink and dvd21 and kvcd, but I was looking at dvd 2 copy for its burning characteristics. I was told that it should solve the problem I have with the Toshiba player. This player is not playing my +RW discs, and I wanted to burn them with dvd2copy. Unfortunatelly, they told me that they “were going to look” into my problem, ans so far they have not responded at all.

Again, thank you and best regards

Totonho03

oh okay sorry …well i know that i use dvd shrink and nero and it all works hehhehe