Newbee and MOHAA problems with CloneCD

vbimport

Hello Freaks,
I’m a total newbee and you are my only hope. How to back up the MOHAA and Spearhead with the CloneCD v. 4. I’m burning with Asus5224A and runing XPsp1 home ed. I tryed so many times that my shreder is broken from all the coasters I made. Halflife worked great with the default option in CloneCD but MOHAA and Battlefield 1942 gives me nightmares…please help! If anybody did it…what are the settings or what I have to do. I get: “Please insert the CD and retry…”:confused:

How to Backup a Copy Protected Game CD
Copying SIMS UNLEASHED, MOHAA, GTA III & other recent safedisc 2 protected games

Does that help? With your writer you should be able to create a working back-up. Either read and write the games with the no AWS Profile or if that doesn’t work, try the AWS emulated Profile. Note that when playing the back-up from your CD-Writer, you need to enable Hide CDR Media in the CloneCD-tray. When you use the emulated Profile you always need to enable Hide CDR Media when playing the back-up. Good luck!

I read that posting before but I forgot to tell you guys…I’m in California and according to the Help tab in CloneCD you cannot disable “Hide CDR media” in US. How can I go around that ? If I disable the regional settings to US and put them to Canada… hmmm. That might be a thought! Is that legal? With Bush in power we are afraid to even f@rt sideways.

Originally posted by next61
If I disable the regional settings to US and put them to Canada… hmmm. That might be a thought!

Is that legal? With Bush in power we are afraid to even f@rt sideways.
Yes, set it to Canada or Jamaica :smiley:

Well, nobody said it’s not. And don’t worry about Bush, he’s preoccupied w Affaires étrangères :bigsmile:

It worked!!! I have made the copies that I wanted; disabeling the reg. settings from US to Canada. Thank you freaks!

Welcome to the ‘Great White North’ Eh!