New Years Eve

I’m not planning to get drunk , are you ?

No I am not… although it’s going to be hard, since the place we are going has free drinks all night. The entrance is €15, and that’s all you pay. All drinks (even the booze!) are free… in any amount you want :slight_smile:

Depends on whom I’ll be with.

Hi There

Why not just travel up to Edinburgh and join in on the street festivities :smiley: :smiley:

Whatever you do, Enjoy yourselves and don’t get too drunk, or this will happen :Z :Z :Z :Z

For eveyone reading this: Hope you have a Happy Christmas and a Fantastic New Year.

Regards

---- STREAMLINE ----

you forgot ‘cant go out, must work’ :frowning:

Originally posted by ckin2001
you forgot ‘cant go out, must work’ :frowning:
And the “cant go out, have to study” option too :frowning:

:a Working both New years Eve and New Years day so I cant even if I am behind the bar :stuck_out_tongue:

No drink for me too.

Just a little below drunk (I hate hangovers).

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
Just a little below drunk (I hate hangovers).

He has to guard our server from the y2k3 bug :smiley:

/me doesn’t drink, so I’ll enjoy myself laughing with people who do drink :wink:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere

i am :bigsmile:

Originally posted by The_Judas

“Image hosted by Tripod
www.tripod.com” (times 2)

Me and my friends are already stockpiling the alcohol. Hard to get it on New Years eve/day especially if you are under 21. Right now we have a good 2 kegs ready and searching neighborhood russian stores fr more vodka. That’s the easy part, most people have relatives working there; hard part is hiding the damn stuff. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere

Vodka Belvedere is hard to resist , especially on the occasion of NYE :smiley:

Originally posted by Crazy Bob

“Image hosted by Tripod
www.tripod.com” (times 2)

Ooooops the url has changed i guess - i originally had posted some smilies :confused:

Maybe I will go to Berlin for a few days if the ticket is not too expensive. If not, I will stay in Cologne. At both places I will get drunk :smiley:

oh, by the way: i voted for barf :Z :bigsmile:

I do not drink alcohol (anymore) so I will not get drunk but I will have fun anyway ! :smiley: