New Year coming up

We have a new year coming up and people will be making new year resolutions. I never saw much point in this so instead I like to ask question.

Give a reason or reasons why you want to live another year.

My reason for living another year is simple My grand kids.

and I got nothing better to.

No grand kids or kids, so these two look like a very good reason to stay alive :slight_smile:

Way to many reasons to mention here, but I’m enjoying my life. Maybe that’s a selfish reason, but it’s the people around me at home that allows me to enjoy my life.

[QUOTE=Dee;2714839]Way to many reasons to mention here, but I’m enjoying my life. Maybe that’s a selfish reason, but it’s the people around me at home that allows me to enjoy my life.[/QUOTE]

Good answer, Dee. I echo your sentiments.

Personally speaking my primary reason would be for my wife and family, but I still feel that I’ve a lot of good left in me and I’d like the time to help as many people as possible before I go.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=samlar;2714829]Give a reason or reasons why you want to live another year.[/QUOTE] Because it’s much better than the alternative! :cool:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2714873]Because it’s much better than the alternative! :cool:[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2714873]Because it’s much better than the alternative! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Indeed! :iagree::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]